Seriously, There's a Couple of Things Bothering Me About the Direction

You forget I know how to do this. It’s called FID. The other side of the coin is UW.

What should be done with people who make death threats against school board members?

I don’t know what case you are referring to.

So three, out of how many thousands?

1 Like

Can you speak plainly? I don’t know what FID and UW is.

Was the father of the rape victim arrested for making death threats? What crime was he arrested for?

1 Like

There are hundreds of them. Probably thousands. And these are just the ones in the paper.

Google it. They are all over the place.

Foreign Internal Defence. Counter-insurgency

Unconventional Warfare. Insurgency.

I don’t know what case you are referring to.

Yes you do. Stop pretending.

1 Like

Um. Ok.

Didn’t realize we arrived at the ‘I’m superior to you because I was in the military’ part of the conversation so quickly.

What should be done about people who make death threats against school board members?

I literally have no idea what you are talking about. So unless you provide a link we’re at a dead end.

The state and local law enforcement can handle the problem. They have a better idea of what is happening.

That’s not why I’m superior to you. It’s part of the reason I know the things I know.

They should be investigated and prosecuted if warranted. By the local magistrate.

I thought you read the letter that called parents terrorist.

Have you read the memo? Garland offered assistance to state and local. That was his point. State and local should handle it and the Feds were offering their support.

If I go to that rape thread where that father was arrested and find a single post of yours, what will that tell us?

Garland never called parents terrorists.

They don’t need his assistance.

2 Likes

Stop. Seriously. You can’t be this naive.

1 Like

What rape thread?

I post a lot here, I don’t remember every thread, or every news story.

Can you just give me a reminder?

I really don’t know what you are talking about but as always, happy to discuss. I just need to know what you are referring to.