Seriously, There's a Couple of Things Bothering Me About the Direction

Have a nice evening

1 Like

The retired generals and former intel officials are proxies for the deep state.

The media and elected elected officials quake in fear of the CIA, and it appears that they may be turning against Biden after they installed him into the presidency. Biden’s withdrawal from Afghanistan will cost the surveillance-military complex hundreds of billions in revenue.

Glen Greenwald: Left-Wing Media a Proxy for DNC, CIA | Newsmax.com

Glenn Greenwald Blasts Media’s “Disgraceful” Coverage Of Julian Assange News | Video | RealClearPolitics

Why the Washington Post 's New Ties to the CIA Are So Ominous | HuffPost

So… DEEP STATE? :laughing:

The retired people from the intelligence agencies showed a frightening unanimity in rushing out and expressing complete support for the unsupported claim that Biden’s son’s laptop was a plant by Russia. This showed what Trump had to put up during his term. It showed how a conspiracy theory based on “credible accusations” and no facts could freeze a government for three years.
And what have these people done for the security of the country? In the words of the administration “no one foresaw”…the complete collapse of Afghanistan.

4 Likes

Pr

Their only concern is attacking anybody that doesn’t vote Democrat. It doesn’t matter of Biden’s incompetency creates a new wave of Islamic terrorism, or China and Russia “annexing” new territory.

1 Like

No. Bureaucrats.

Stop trolling please.

1 Like

Right. He is a gaffe machine. Everyone knows it.

So was the previous president.

He listens (somewhat) to his handlers.

Allan

No unforced errors is a good plan. Look at how much time the Trump press team spent defending stupid stuff he said because he couldn’t be handled. If that is all you are doing, you don’t have time to get the message out.

Yes, the CIA claims to have near-prefect intel about upcoming terrorist attacks but it was supposedly clueless about collapse of the Afghan army. Neither claim makes sense.

President Eisenhower warned about the danger of military-industrial complex in 1961. Until World War II the US had no standing army or armaments industry, and the potential for massive corruption of the political process was already apparent to Eisenhower.

See video, starting at 8:00:

Senator Church warned about the potential for tyranny from surveillance technology in 1975. This statement came after revelations of massive abuses of power by the CIA and FBI during the Vietnam War.

The issues are not new, but the technology has vastly improved and size of the security state is vastly larger than it was decades ago.

Well, Biden took questions last week and I think once things start settling down (there is a lot on his plate right now) he might do more pressers. When he comes out he has a sheet detailing the order of who gets to ask questions probably based on some queue that has been set up before the presser. So, promises were made that this order would be honored.

And since he doesn’t know everyone in the press like Psaki does, he even has a picture of the said person in the queue to ensure they get their question in.

Which is probably where the “trouble” might lie, in not honoring whatever order was established and letting others jump the line.

At least, that is how I see that.

As far as the former so and so letters go, I take those with a heavy grain of salt. You can generate a list on either side pretty easily, so it really doesn’t mean much. Former Presidents uniting bipartisan is another matter, that seems to carry a bit more weight.

Moving goal posts?

Shouldn’t citizen’s concerns be heard and addressed?

No. I don’t use the term. It’s just bureaucrats bureaucrating. Nothing new.

Is “Former Generals” just citizens or is extra legitimacy being claimed and conferred?

Perhaps. But it is who they are.

Citizens? Sure.

A special class because of “former”?

Biden being mentally competent was fake news. Most dems will fall for anything CNN says… Just put the guy in some shades and hey they buy it. They can’t learn their media lies to them. No matter how many times it happens.

Or they like to be lied too. Or feel like part of the lie machine to save society form whatever… = Brainwashed.

1 Like

I don’t think listing your occupation makes you a special class.

You’re completely missing the point. Is it intentional?

1 Like

It called “context”.

I know that on this forum, context and nuance are fluid concepts, often ignored, especially when politically expedient.

However, in the real world, they are still useful: “67 dudes don’t like a thing” is not particularly helpful.

“67 former generals don’t like…” is much more informative.