Separate But Equal Graduation Ceremonies

All you poor people, over here. Gays, over there. White people, be ashamed of yourselves or something. lol

The left, becoming everything they used to claim to be against. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Get em up against the wall…gainst tha wallllll.

4 Likes

James Crow is a proud papa

4 Likes

Is segregation goo(D) again? :thinking:

3 Likes

For today’s Left there nothing more important about a person than the color of their skin. One’s skin color pretty much tells them all they need to know. White = Privilege; Every other race = oppressed.

4 Likes

This is yet one more example of the sneaky mean, passive aggressive racism and anti LGBTQ of the Left. Tolerance my ass!

2 Likes

How far has libs strayed?

2 Likes

According to that article, they’re still holding the “main event” graduation ceremony, so these are supplemental. Back when I graduated from college, some organizations had their own additional ceremonies, so I’m not sure this is outrage-worthy yet given that these extra proceedings aren’t replacing the actual commencement. Unfortunately, it’s a harbinger of things to come and it’s probably just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Pretty big difference between organization and race. How do I join a race? Or leave one?

2 Likes

Did they stray, or did they get back to their roots? :thinking:

3 Likes

Hmm…interesting question.

2 Likes

Total outrage! You guys should talk about this all the time while the Dems go about fixing things that Trump broke.

5 Likes

And there you have it, folks. lol

3 Likes

Like the border?

4 Likes

You got us now! Don’t let up! Give us a year or so and things will get fixed, then you guys can break it again. In the meantime, just pour on the outrage! Dr. Suess! Mr. Potatohead! Muppets! So much to worry about!

3 Likes

No need to defend the TDS. We get it. lol

2 Likes

Nothing new, and nothing that can be fixed without proper immigration reform. Maybe we can get it done if Cons just concentrate on cancel culture.

What did Trump break? You’re giving out his vaccine. Libs broke southern border security. Libs broke our energy independence…and libs will break the international peace too.

I don’t pay him a bit of attention of late, which is nice. We are too busy fixing stuff.

2 Likes

Nothing. It’s just the programming kicking in when the left does something stupid. :wink:

5 Likes