Senate Republicans Tell Trump: No Tariffs on Mexico

Thanks for sharing.

Maybe. And that would be a shame.

1 Like

Mexico has been negotiating with the WH for two years.

My wish is that every Trump supporter eventually works for him. Just so they can understand who they supported.

1 Like

That would be the Mexico that won’t pay for the wall or is this a new Trumpian Mexico?

Thanks for the update. It had not been posted when I was looking.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yes, yes we have…that’s one of many reasons I laughed at Guvnah’s declaration.

1 Like

Trump has demonstrated many times that he doesn’t have solid knowledge about how international trade works. Many of his economic advisers have been against tariffs in the past and now have to lie to keep their jobs. I am sure that the Republicans on the hill have the knowledge and resources to know what negatives could result if Trump goes forward with this. And I must say that Trump supporters who are blindly going along with this plan are showing their ignorance of how our economy with Mexico functions.

1 Like

Showing it??? Its a freakin’ badge of honor to many of them…

3 Likes

Careful now, you’re making some Trump supporters blush like schoolgirls before a big date at the thought of being close to… Donald… and actually talking to him… in person.

They were against adding to the debt till Donald took charge,I don’t think half of them have any strong convictions anymore.

Guys… it is going to be okay. The House GOP… the guys with no power will have his back

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1136185948411191297

2 Likes

How so? Free trade has always been a Republican ideal.

Whenever beta Republican males say anything against Trump I’m surprised.

Does he not understand what “veto proof” means? The house would first have to pass something that he vetos, then the house would override the veto. Does he think he can make something up and then the house can’t veto him? I don’t understand what he’s getting at.

Well, either he is making ■■■■ up or he doesn’t understand how Government works.

Either way… not qualities that we should look for in a President.

2 Likes

Maybe his thinking is that if the Congress votes to block tariffs he imposes unilaterally from the Oval Office and then he vetoes that effort to restrain the Presidency, Congress won’t override?

The swamp undermined the tariff leverage bigly.

Having a non-legal serf labor pool is tough to combat.

:children_crossing: