Senate Report on Russian Disinformation and Goals

That will send them running away…

You know as I do…it won’t

1. Hillary was going to be the next President. Everybody knew that. The media told us that daily (talk about vote suppression). If Russia was out to disrupt the democratic process, why waste time undermining someone who didn’t have a chance.

2. They simply believed his statements about trying to get along with Russia and to negotiate our differences. They thought his foreign policy was better for Russia. One party would naturally be seen as the more favorable.

3. The pee tapes are real and not just part of paid for DNC propaganda.

Take your pick or some combination. In either case, the Russians are responsible for whatever pathetically minor influence they tried to have on the campaign.

Thanks. See everyone? It’s not so hard. That only took . . . 127 posts.

4 Likes

I responded. But your fellow lefties had my response removed. Hmmmmmm… that kinda makes it easy for you to say I did not address your comment. Convenient.

One of your responses was removed from the thread?

The Hannity mods are “lefties”?

Yes. It looks like they had two reports done. The Senate has made no official statement about either, as far as I know.

And it appears to be getting more and more aggressive with each passing day.

I don’t. What other strategy is left?

Switch parties?

this seems like a good time to re up this article

and this one

2 Likes

I became a Democrat earlier this year. Why would I want to pass up the opportunity to cast my vote in the Dem primaries? I haven’t been a dem since Jimminy Carter.

That’s nice.

You’re nice.