Senate Report on Russian Disinformation and Goals

Gee…

Are you this upset when your side talks about African Americans being brainwashed into remaining on the democratic “plantation”?

For some reason i cant recall you ever taking them to task for it…

It’s not the pictures, it’s what events those pictures captured. Did you already forgotten Helsinki?

And they are using the very tactics outlined in the report to suppress the discussion…

Which is why i said rhis thread has become so meta…

2 Likes

I reject the that the ads made much of a difference in the way people voted. I don’t think they kept anyone home and I don’t think they changed the way anyone was going to vote. But, they did accomplish their goal of causing division and mistrust.

Still looking for you to post an example of how you think African Anericans could be persuaded to disenfranchise themselves by something on social media.

Yeah. Advertising has no effect on people…

Not even sure why people bother doing it…

1 Like

See this is just what they wanted. One side blaming the other.
I would like you to provide proof that anyone is suppressing the discussion into Russia interfering in the election.
Just because I do not have the hate of the left like you do for the right and don’t buy into the believe that they cared who got elected does not mean I don’t think they tried interfere. I just don’t happen to believe they cared who got elected. They just wanted us so focused on fighting each other that we wouldn’t pay attention to what they were doing.

Just keep buying what Russia is selling and we will just keep going in the wrong direction.

Conclusion: There was no collusion and if there were it was by Hillary. Russia wanted her to win!

1 Like

I think the deflections to the questions offer the real answer: they don’t care.

1 Like

Helsinki proved that someone is buying what Russia is selling and it ain’t us

But there appears to be lots of evidence that they did care who won so why ignore it?

Answer the question

The very goal of some in this thread is to get off the subject of the OP…

If you refuse to discuss the OP, fine. But why go to such lengths to try and derail the thread from being discussed at all?

I can see why if the goal is to try and suppress the subject of this discussion…

Go back though this thread… is the subject so horrinle that this thread should not even be allowed on this board?

2 Likes

I think they do care: repeating and discussing the fact, established by multiple studies and institutions, that the Russian campaign sought to support Donald Trump really triggers some people here.

If it didn’t, you wouldn’t see the grotesque, contorted and inflamed responses that these Senate reports get when you acknowledge that they exist, talk about them, or ask questions about them.

4 Likes

At this point, everybody understands that there is no deep state, or at least nothing exists as they might once have imagined it, and that Trump is in hot water because he committed numerous crimes.

If we were having a gun-to-your-head-so-be-honest kind of discussion, that’s what everybody would admit, I think, because deep down, that’s what everyone understands.

What we are seeing on Fox News, on rightwing talk radio, and on forums like this one is force of habit, ego protection, face saving, and in the case of TV and radio, filler between commercials.

1 Like

Oh ■■■■■ I never bought my survival seeds

No worries…

Jim.bakker… yes, that jim bakker… will see you a bucket of survivial food on his website…

1 Like

No Russia colluded with Trump. Trump does not need Russia to help win the election. Republicans love Donald Trump because no one owns him. Russia has Hillary Clinton, I think we all know that this is true. Although Russia helped to elect Donald, who he did not ask for, it was not the reason for his victory. This may not even happen. It may be a fat man in the basement, helping Trump win the election, which will be completely legal. No collusion.

1 Like

Rhetorical question, right?

1 Like