Senate Report on Russian Disinformation and Goals

I am debating your premise.

Is the Senate always right?

I’m personally offended by your premise. Your premise is implying that African Americans are easily duped into giving up their most important right… the right to vote. I think you should not have such prejudice… nor do hide behind the prejudice of others by saying “I’m just quoting them”.

What is it that makes you believe this about African Anericans?

That’s fine. I am taking the premise from (among other things) the two reports commissioned by the Senate on the subject. That’s the basis of my OP and question. If you’re debating/rejecting my premise, then I assume that you dispute those reports, and don’t think that tRussia supported Trump, or tried to suppress liberal/Democratic voting constituencies in 2016. Okay.

2 Likes

You do plenty

Do you believe in trickle down?

A disturbing amount of people actually do believe it and it’s frightening! The IG report even gave us numbers of about 300K each for foreign pro & con social media ads and pro & con foreign funded rallies, in fact Michael Moore himself participated in a Russian funded anti-Trump rally! MSM media & extension of the Democrat Party don’t report those facts it’s all innuendo and implication of Trump collusion like a maddening drum beat 24/7!

I’m not going through that piece to figure out how they are fudging… it’s WAPO…

If Trump gets impeached it will just confirm what 40% of the people think about the swamp…

So just to clarify: In contrast to the Senate reports, you don’t believe that the Russian disinformation/interference/propaganda campaign aimed to support Donald Trump, activate conservative voters, and suppress/undermine/confuse liberal and Democratic voting constituencies.

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews described it as going UP his leg. Whether Obama tickles you DOWN your leg is … well leave me out of it.

Answer the question…

Yes, the dems, media and Mueller are helping Putin with this search for a “crime”… They made the Russians 1000 times more successful at undermining our faith in the election than they ever dreamed possible.

2 Likes

Impermeable.

This seems on-point. You could deflect in a more elegant way, no?

Not anymore than they helped Hillary with the dirt she bought from Steele. And it’s just stupid people think a few face books ads turned the election.

I guess Obama was lying when he talked about the Russian efforts effect on the election, right?

It’s amazing to watch, like some law of physics.

2 Likes

Trumpist couldn’t figure out a way to spill water from a boot with the direction on the heel.

1 Like

Russia wants to do harm to the United States. Short of nuking us, I can’t think of a more effective way to harm the county than helping get Donald Trump elected.

1 Like

No I think the Russians plan was to undermine the election process and create division in the United States. I don’t think they really cared who was elected. And the democrats and left leaning new agencies are helping them out with all the division they are creating.
What the Russians want is for the people in the United States to be fighting each other so they won’t pay attention to what Russia is up to.
The biggest threat to Russia is a United States that is United and working against Russia.

1 Like

181113030556-trump-macron-merkel-greet-putin-large-169

1 Like