Senate now voting on final confirmation of Kavanaugh

Considering that females outnumber males in the electorate, why do you ask? Women have the majority.

What was the confirmation vote on Clarence Thomas?

Glad this is over I was worried for a minute we would have a part 3 thread

Not sure how you figure Democrats will be blamed for an economic downturn. Trump and Republicans have made definitive changes like the tariffs and the tax cuts. They’re all in on that (just like Democrats were all in on the ACA) so they’ll get the blame if things don’t pan out. If more companies start speaking out pointing directly to Trump’s tariffs as the reason they’re losing profit how are Republicans going to spin that toward the Democrats? Two weeks ago Ford spoke out and said they’re losing a billion in profits because of the aluminum and steel tariffs. Yesterday they announce they’re cutting jobs. There’s no way to spin that. It’s bulletin board material for Democrats. If we’re having to continually bail out the farmers giving them welfare with our tax dollars there’s no way to spin that. If there are no wage gains soon how are Republicans going to justify breaking the budget for the tax cuts?

Good luck messaging that.

I wanted to see which females were willing to go with their minds and vote against their peers. I’m also interested in which democrats went against the current as well. They’re probably going to pay a price for voting the way that they did.

Good luck with messaging that?!? You can easily make an ad out of this.

…which would then contribute to global warming and that would make them even bigger hypocrites.

His supporters don’t care.

His opponents aren’t motivated to vote. They prefer to scream people out of restaurants. I could be wrong, but I don’t think I am.

The only price that anyone will pay is Kavanaugh. He will relive the unjust humiliation and assault for the rest of his life. And there wont be any “I dont remembers” as to when and where and by whom.

2 Likes

So will Ford, as well as those who empathize and relate to her situation.

With Flake having voted for Kavanaugh and having about a 93% rating from the American Conservative Union, I better not hear again that he is a RINO from the right-wing media.

Chuck Schumer is the biggest ■■■■■■■ and hypocrite in the senate.

1 Like

So,Sweet…!

Trump’s supporters will be with him no matter what I agree but if the economy does go through a downturn and the reasons are pointing back to Trump he will be vulnerable to the independents that held their noses and gave him a chance. He won’t be running against a candidate as reviled as himself like Hillary Clinton next time. The guy barely won in swing states that Hillary ignored. The next Democrat isn’t going to make that mistake. The midterms will say a lot. If Democrats have record turnout in the midterms like they’ve been having in the special elections Team Red better pray there’s no economic downturn heading into 2020. Democrat enthusiasm isn’t going to die with the way Trump loves to draw attention to himself.

Fortunately the grace and composure with which he weathered the demonic liberal storm will long survive any damage he took from their hideous onslaught.

In the event he suffers any residual trauma from these hearings, there’s always beer available to serve as an emotional salve.

She will retire when the next Democratic President takes over, she is so hoping Trump loses in 2020, or she dies. If her mind goes, she will be propped up, until one of those two things happen. No way in Hades will she voluntarily retire when Trump, or in fact any Republican is in the office of the Presidency.

1 Like

Because those positions AREN’T political, right?

Pull the other finger.

No. Ford was a willing participant. Libs will reward her 100 times over for her role.

1 Like

True. Moreover… libs are known to vote even after they die. So if it’s an important decision, she may give habeas corpus a new meaning.