Senate Intel commitee: No collusion

I’m not a big fan of internet advice. But, this isn’t bad. If I had a little more self discipline, I would accept it.

I don’t care if they don’t find collusion, i was always annoyed, and still am, that trump cheered on Russia hacking the dnc, is happy they did, and denied that they did it. Could be a 400lb fat guy in New Jersey, Putin strongly denied it and I believe him. Even when Muellers report comes out a week later Trump will say he disagrees that Russia did any hacking. Maybe they did and maybe they didn’t, okay?

Well, let’s make it clear.

Make your prediction, in plain English, as a reply to this post.

That way it’ll be saved for posterity.

To be clear- I haven’t made “predictions” myself. I am not taking a competing position from you. I have no idea what the results of Mueller’s investigation will be, and it is likely that no direct connection between Trump and Russia will be found.

I am not making any predictions. Only you are.

I was in my car listening to Sean.

See post #14.

I have edited my post, to fully express where im coming from. I would like to draw your attention to it.

Fair enough. We can express our opinions. But they mean nothing until Mueller comes forward, If he ever does.

1 Like

Yes.

But there is a difference between an opinion and a prediction.

Do you stand by your prediction, or not?

Are you womp womping our beloved host? Let me tell you a little secret about the FISA warrant. We have a new A.G, stand by. They may be holding back on the FISA info until after the Mueller report. If need be, it will be declassified. My guess is that the Mueller investigation is collapsing, so that will not be needed.

I do!!!

1 Like

And I “ditto” that!

1 Like

So the house committe chair that says they are going to investigate The Don’s finances and Russian connection won’t have all the infor Mueller had, BUT they think they will find something?

Isn’t that the definition of crazy or insane?

Why save it for anything? Why might they possibly want to keep it hidden?

That makes no sense.

Get it out there.

I say, there’s no there, there.

You think the Mueller investigation is collapsing? He keeps coming up with these indictments. I would say that’s no sign of collapse.

Why? They need to look in every nook and cranny. Does that scare Trump supporters? I guess it does. They’re afraid somebody might find something.

Good point. But I will say that It’s probably not over yet. We’ll see.

You never know. If Mueller keeps looking for a decade or so more, maybe Trump will be in trouble. :smile:

I’m talking about Russia. Which is what the investigation is all about. There is absolutely no sign of any Trump /Russia deal. Zeeeero.

No I’m just wondering how Mueller could miss things. Is his investigation that sloppy?

It won’t take that long. Trust me.