Senate C.R. update 12/27/18

a physical wall is completely pointless, Trump has spent over 15 million dollar on hiring Two Border officers, maybe he shouldn’t be trusted with more money.

better use of money would be hiring border officers and monitor system what the is a wall going to do to stop someone with a ladder?

There are parts of the border where a fence makes sense. There are places were it does not. 5 billion won’t even cover the places that need it.

Combined with other security measures . . .yes.

The only place a fence makes sense is populated areas, other then that its completely pointless because its not going to stop anyone. what is going to stop people from crossing are border agent and monitor system.

That would be the area 51 system I mentioned :smiley: Why won’t the dems substitute that for a fence and call it good?

I don’t see any dem complaing about hiring agent and other thing the only issue is Trump plan to build a wall.

It technically won’t affect them until January 11th. That’s when the checks stop going out.

There is already hundreds of miles of fencing along the southern border.

Better use of the money would be to process the refugee claims so those people can get to work helping build the country.

Actually, that would help a lot. Less money spent putting kids in prison camps, more money in local economys, more money in taxes.

Process the claims is the best way to spend far less than 5 billion.

“I don’t see any dem complaing about hiring agent”

Of course you don’t. They’re too busy advocating for the complete elimination of Immigration and Customs Enforcement instead, which is funny because the border agents are actually the ones separating families at the border when they are arresting them. ICE doesn’t work at the border, silly liberals. But hey, instead of fixing the actual problem, we’ll just keep you looking over here at ICE while the other real important stuff is still going on over there at the border, k?

Refugee claims? Seriously? You think everyone crossing the border illegally is a refugee? Do you even know what a refugee is? If these guys are refugees, why are they seeking refuge here and not at the first country they come to on their way here, I mean if they’re actually refugees and all? The fact that they are actively turning down entry into other countries in order to come here should clue you in to the fact that they are not in fact refugees at all.

Government shutdown will continue well beyond the new congress.

Nancy will pass a CR and send it to the senate on or bout 1/3/2019.

Trump wont give in and neither will Chucky.

to use the colloquial term. “a Mexican standoff”

Allan

1 Like

Of course not. but some are. thats why we have immigration judges to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Allan

There’s already wall where it makes sense. Hundreds of miles of it.

The House Republicans yesterday refused to even recognize the Democrat who wanted to bring the CR passed by the Senate to the floor.

580 miles to be exact.

if we need more fencing

Allan

580 miles to be exact.

if we need more fencing that aint gonna cost 5,000,000,000.

The money is just for political cover.

everyone knows it.

Allan

It will effect 40-some thousand Coast Guard active duty members Monday, when they won’t be getting paychecks.

I have two apartments that are rented to coast guard… I might not be getting my money either.

1 Like