SEN. GRAHAM: China's 'Dangerous' Decision to Re-Open ‘Wet Markets’ Puts the ‘World’s Health at Risk’

Originally published at: SEN. GRAHAM: China’s ‘Dangerous’ Decision to Re-Open ‘Wet Markets’ Puts the ‘World’s Health at Risk’ | Sean Hannity

Senator Lindsey Graham weighed-in Thursday on China’s decision to re-open their ‘Wet Markets,’ saying Dr. Fauci told him the move places the “world’s health at risk.”

“Just spoke with Dr. Fauci on a conference call about China’s decision to reopen their wet markets. He emphatically stated this was a crazy decision by China which puts the world’s health at risk,” posted Graham on social media.

Just spoke with Dr. Fauci on a conference call about China's decision to reopen their wet markets.

He emphatically stated this was a crazy decision by China which puts the world's health at risk.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) April 2, 2020

Hope my Republican and Democratic Senate colleagues will sign onto my letter to the Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. urging the immediate closure of these wet markets for the safety of the world at large.

— Lindsey Graham (@LindseyGrahamSC) April 2, 2020

“Bringing wild and exotic animals to open markets to interact with humans and other food supplies is both crazy and dangerous,” Graham added.

“Hope my Republican and Democratic Senate colleagues will sign onto my letter to the Chinese Ambassador to the U.S. urging the immediate closure of these wet markets for the safety of the world at large,” he added.