Self evident truth part 2

All of the so-called “protests.” They claim to be going after Nazi’s, white supremacists and the like. Nothing could be further from the truth. They are going after you Mr. Conservative. You are the enemy. Not to be defeated, but destroyed. They would exterminate you if they could. This has absolutely nothing to do with their anger over “racial injustice.” They couldn’t care less. They only need it for leverage. Because Marxism is a lousy lever. So they bring down America using race. Burn the flag, destroy monuments, attack federal buildings, assault people. Then have their media enablers call it a “peaceful demonstration.” It’s all okay because it’s done in George Floyd’s name. They and only they, are wise enough to declare who is racially pure or properly sensitized. Everyone else, and everyone before is guilty and therefore must be purged.

Sorry folks, the cats out of the bag. It’s self evident. Antifa is not anti fascist, they are clearly pro fascist. Everything they do screams of fascism. Total intolerance of any independent thought. Does anybody actually believe this social justice hogwash anymore? Anybody?

no…

but i didnt buy it from the start

real anti-fascists would not suppress free speech, or smash out atm’s

Well I didn’t actually expect any lib to admit it. But you don’t have to. It’s pretty obvious.

15-26 Million protestors. Making it the largest protest movement in US history. That’s a lot of antifa.

2 Likes

Why do you think they were all Antifa? If you think that liberals were more pissed over George Floyd than conservatives, you are sadly mistaken. Conservatives definitely protested.
26 million people did not burn the flag, destroy monuments, attack federal buildings and assault people. The protests are largely over. Only the Marxists remain.

all the while there is no “-fa” for them to be “anti-“

You put “protests” in quotes, and then said they have nothing to do with racial injustice. You’re whole post implies that the protestors, who are “antifa” are going after conservatives.

1 Like

That was not my intent. They are still calling riots “protests” There is a difference. That’s why I used quotes. The protests are largely over. Now it’s just a violent attack on everything American. Using race as the lever.

Antifa is nothing less then browns shirts of democrat party…yes I said that.

Some members here is going to have a problem with my comment…too bad.

When you resort to their tactics they should be called nothing less.

They should be called what they are. DOMESTIC TERRORISTS. Any legitimacy they had disappeared when the first act of violence was committed. The sad thing is, that the leftists tacitly supporting the violence by their silence stupidly believe that they will benefit by any changes in government brought about in this revolution. Just look at every other “people’s revolution” in modern history. The people who support it end up in the same misery and impoverishment as those who don’t. Meanwhile, their benevolent leaders end up living like royalty while their people suffer. There may be a lot of very intelligent Libs, but collectively they don’t have a lick of common sense…

Riots are a form of protest. Rioting is bad yes, but it doesn’t detract from the message. There will always be people who take advantage of large gatherings to break stuff. Look at Sport Riots, people riot when their team wins or loses.

But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation’s summers of riots are caused by our nation’s winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. - MLK

When you look at the people who are trashing cities, burning buildings looting stores, and trying to injure people are you looking at loving, caring people who simply trying to achieve racial harmony? Or is it something else?

No doubt. Their tactics of violence and intimidation certainly mirror the Brown shirts. They are identical twins.

1 Like

Uhm. Who was kidnapped? Got any names?

Will wait for your outrage now, as the federal government sends troops into States uninvited.

I’ll hold my breath.

And I will suffocate.

1 Like

Geez Louise make up your mind if you hate the protests because they’re about racism in policing or because they’re not question mark.

Just for you. I will do that. But not today. Stand by.

Lazy post.

1 Like

Sure you will.