Self-Defense or Manslaughter

Yep. It looks like a lot of people jumped to conclusions. It appears the problem has been solved.

I still haven’t bothered to watch anyone get murdered this week. Was the cameraman a witness or antagonist?

Yes…

1 Like

Perhaps he was there to see a show. Hope he gets a better view from inside a cell.

1 Like

There’s always a pattern to these kinds of folks.

3 Likes

the county DA prevented police form arresting the two killers because she was friends with them according to two county commisioners.

she should be charged with obstruction of justice

1 Like

If they have evidence, then yes. Burn baby burn.

Two armed men in a truck … one unarmed man on foot. Hmmm. :thinking: I wonder which will prevail.

Thats like saying its the victims fault he got robbed by being in a bad neighborhood, not the guys who robbed him. The victim should have known better.

Second degree murder is an unlawful killing without premeditated planning or reflection. That could easily apply here. Manslaughter might sell as a plea agreement.

1 Like

i wonder. felony murder is considered 1st degree and thats what they were charged with

Okay, but surely he should know that this situation is entirely different. That was coercion to obtain a confession. In this scenario, there is no question as to who did what. If guilt is determined it will be perfectly clear where the responsibility lies.

It’s probably valid. They chased down somebody who had done nothing wrong and shot him. Put em in the hole.

How does this thread differ from any other thread? What good is a discussion board if we don’t talk about things where all the facts are not known? :wink:

4 Likes

An uncertain fate at the hands of a couple of strangers with guns.

Yes, but it was not immediately prior to this incident. There was no suspect fleeing the scene to chase.

I’ve had a cop say something incredibly similar to this to me once. lol

I don’t see where either of them said “hold my beer” before heading off in pursuit. :wink:

1 Like

If this is as it appears, the guy in the trailing car would be an abject idiot for tying his own proverbial noose to hang himself, and his own buddies, by releasing the video.

1 Like