Seems like words been getting out...that totalitarianism

Almost 4 years into a Republican president, Republicans still attempt to play the victim card. :joy:

The point is the implication that there’s a secret underground silent majority, ready to leap into action on election day, but will be entirely immeasurable until then.

That’s a hyperbolic piece of nonsense. Totalitarianism is not not when a private company under either public pressure or their own sense of morality decides to not platform a person, group, or topic.

How do you know you aren’t actually regurgibleeting the conservative media narrative?

Trump hasn’t lost yet. Remain calm.

They do. They are.

It certainly is when they’re bullied into it.

No its not. Is it totalitarianism when religious groups petition TV networks when they don’t like a show that portrays Jesus in a light they disapprove of?

Of course it is. It’s coercion.

Yea…that’s not totalitarianism, but kudos for applying the same standard to both sides of the aisle.

Got any proof of this?

My day is filled. If you’ve ever noticed, most of my posting here is before the sun comes up.

This doesn’t answer the question.

Oh I know. They’re lying to pollsters, hiding in basements from Antifa…and apparently they are now donating money to Biden to keep their secret safe. (He’s raised more money than trump for 2 months straight now - average donation $34).

Does this mean you don’t read, watch, or listen to any conservative news sources?