Seems like Golden Boy Romeny

It’s a statement made by someone who has absolutely no idea what the sacrament of Holy Communion is even about.

Thanks for helping to prove my point. Everyone seems to have a parochial view that they think is universal.

It’s not even considered a sacrament in all churches.

"The Eucharist (/ˈjuːkərɪst/; also called Holy Communion or the Lord’s Supper, among other names) is a Christian rite that is considered a sacrament in most churches and an ordinance in others. "

That might explain why Romeny couldn’t secure a majority at the convention. :rofl:

You voted for Obama over Romney?

Allan

I voted for Johnson in 2012.

He’s not a very good candidate. He likes mandates. And no one wants to hear about his dog again…

I have absolutely no problem with the individual mandate on the state level. I am a big supporter of the 10th Amendment. My main problem with the ACA was having the individual mandate on the national level.

Freedom is better…

I bet you didn’t vote for him either.

:wink:

I did… I didn’t vote for McCain though.

as soon as Trump is gone and dem is back in office.

the new president will rescind all the bad (and there are a lot of them) EOs that trump has issued and the only thing that will be left of Trump will be his disastrous tax cuts.

Progress will continue on in the United states and this dark age of trump will be a mere footnote in history.

Allan

Dark age of Trump? After your Messiah put us through the lost decade?

Progressing to tyranny… It’s what leftists do.