See what left-wing rhetoric

Probably will see impeachment used as a political tool after the midterms.

Energy prices will go up and whoever’s in office will be blamed for that one. They can’t blame Trump for ending the pipeline. Meanwhile China is firing up 4 coal plants a week should all balance out in the end :thinking:

1 Like

What is your source?

They are choosing to come here…my guess it is very ■■■■■■ up where they are…they are willing to risk the tough journey.

Employers undermine the hard working people.

The link in the OP and my estimations based on past history. I low ended it.

1 Like

It’s not their choice.

Whose choice?

How will we know if they have COVID when they get in the US if there’s no screening or checks?

Congress passed a bill in 2016 approving construction of the Keystone XL project, with the Senate voting 62-36, and the House voting 270-152, meaning there was bipartisan support in both houses. President Obama vetoed the bill, and the Senate was unable to override the veto by 2/3 vote.

1 Like

From what I have read…most of them will probably not make it here…

For those that do…test…

Times have changed.

Biden won the election. He didn’t hide the fact that he opposed the pipeline, and I don’t know of any Biden voters who are upset by his decision.

I have no doubt that you guys are upset - but you guys lost. Thems the breaks.

Canceling the project will result in thousands of lost jobs on both sides of the border and a nearly $8 billion investment in infrastructure. It develops redundant capacity in moving oil to refinery locations and improves the quality of pipeline construction and environmental safeguards by using the latest and best technology. It creates a huge source of revenue for Canada from the sale of this oil and further solidifies the status of the US as being energy independent and a net petroleum exporter.

Can’t have that, can we?

But, look at the bright side for China:

Canceling the project is likely to lead to one very significant negative national security problem — the very real likelihood that Canada will bring in a Chinese partner to build a pipeline and shipping terminal on the Pacific Coastline in British Columbia, and then move the oil by tanker to refinery facilities in Asia.

2 Likes

But wouldn’t denying them entry be inhumane and a death sentence?

Good for them. ■■■■ that pipeline.

China Joe paying forward 1.5 billion.

Energy is so important.

1 Like

It honestly doesn’t affect me all that much.

I actually feel for the people who will lose their jobs and the folks who rely on them like restaurants.

I thought you guys © were supposed to be for the working man.

Seems like the conservatives care more about them © and you © care more about politics. Sometimes that should be put aside when people’s livelihoods are at stake.

No doubt China is laughing all the way to the bank on the backs of Americans once again.

Folks like Hunter Biden will be laughing their way to the bank as well.

3 Likes

Yes…libs don’t care.

1 Like

That is the equivalent of saying ■■■■ your PPE equipment.

1 Like

They did.

As long as it doesn’t personally affect them all is well.

A pretty cold hearted bunch.

2 Likes

:rofl: