See what left-wing rhetoric

Republicans did not support him as their candidate until the people voted him in during the primaries.

Out of curiosity, which of the Republican candidates was your favorite?

1 Like

Keystone will destroy the world? That’s a new level of hyperbole, even for you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Climate change is real. Climate has changed since the atmosphere formed. What is a hoax is that it will destroy the world.

1 Like

The US has reduced carbon dioxide emissions beyond the level agreed to in the Paris Accord. What good will rejoining that Pact do? Maybe you should be more concerned with the fact that most signers of that agreement are falling well behind on their obligations.

2 Likes

Yes … and we are not even part of it. So again … what good will rejoining that group do?

Kind of weird when poster claims to be truth minster…a fact checker. :wink:

2 Likes

Working from home saves companies money. A lot of it. Offloading rent, TIs, fire, flood, earthquake, liability insurance, paying for employees transportation and parking.

There you go again. :roll_eyes:

You still haven’t explained how Keystone affects the amount of oil that is produced or consumed, let alone how it affects climate. Repeating “green” platitudes does not constitute a valid argument.

Libs modus is that if you are going to dive in, go big and head first. Who cares if the water is only ankle deep. :wink:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Criticize it? Hell, he promoted it!

1 Like

Hey Conan, a question. The lib threat; help me understand: what do you reckon is the % of those who vote Dem? % of Dems in leadership?

Touche.

Imagine YOU not having a job because of a cheaper alternative is available…

Yeah I promote facts over lies.

Silly me.

Allan

Without pipelines they have to move oil overland by truck or by train.

No worries. The Democrats will not cancel permits and their kids may end up on the Board of Directors. If it happens the Left will look the other way too.

Yes, silly you … if you believe that you hold the corner on truth.

I know the election wasn’t stolen from trump.

Allan

That is a super Sci-fi flick plot.

How? Because you personally verified all the votes? Or because they told you that it wasn’t?

2 Likes