See Joe, you can’t compromise with a snake

“I would make this observation about the revised version … all Republicans I think will oppose that as well if that were to be what surfaced on the floor,” McConnell told reporters, referring to Manchin’s proposal.“

You can revise the bill until the cows come home.

Mitch won’t let the R vote for federal oversight of federal elections.

Non starter for republicans.

Who need less votes cast, not more.

Allan

The federal government MUST stay the ■■■■ out of elections the Constitution makes clear is to be handled soley by each state…period.

5 Likes

That’s exactly what the constitution does NOT say.

Congress can make laws regulating federal elections

I suggest a reading of the constitution.

Allan

Perhaps the Cyber Ninjas could manage the election process going forward.

The more local the election is run, the greater the probability for an honest national outcome.

2 Likes

Federal elections more honest than local ones.

Allan

wrong… the eelctions clause from the constitution

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

Federal elections run on a local level can only become fraudulent on a local basis. If there was massive fraud, there would have to be a common denominator across the nation and that’s potentially when the federal government attempts to take control. Stay the ■■■■ out.

They don’t want a honest national outcome imo. They want a 1 party dictatorship.

p.s. The true snake would be biden. Of course.

5 Likes

I want the Cyber Ninjas to manage the election. Only they have the expertise to guarantee a fair and honest National outcome.

No - the more Cyber Ninjas who are involved, the greater the probability for an honest national outcome.

I’d be okay with Cyber Ninja franchises opening up in every county and administering locally, but only if they adhere to the Cyber Ninja code.

🥷

Snaker than Moscow Mitch. Not a chance.

Allan

I can feeeeeeel your enthusiasm. Here’s the latest update. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

The Arizona audit hand-counting process is coming to an end as the counters began counting the LAST pallet of boxes at 9:55 AM on Friday.

ARIZONA AUDIT UPDATE: More Forensics Stations Set Up - FIVE MORE STATES Visit Audit Center - Only ONE PALLET OF BALLOTS REMAINING (thegatewaypundit.com)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/2021/05/19/gop-arizona-election-audit/

This silly woman simply cannot fathom the secret methods of the Cyber Ninjas.

:ninja:

Cheeto powder leads to fraud. Fraud leads to Democrats. Democrats lead to Cheetos. The unvirtuous cycle can only be broken by true ninjas.

I know you’re smarter than the WP article you just posted and am giving you a pass. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

Seems Dems don’t care about voter confidence in elections.

4 Likes

seemd the GOP doesnt care about the will of the voters,democracy or the constitution

Funny - I recall Texas filing a lawsuit to get the federal government involved in state elections after the 2020 election (in fact, my own state of GA was named in the lawsuit). They were joined by other states, and I recall Trump supporters on here cheering the action.

And the libs puppet on.

1 Like

Dear lord people Manchin lives in West Virginia the skill it would take to be a democratic senator in 2021 it would be akin to being a Republican US Senator in Oregon.

Few people could do that and he would be gone immediately if he doesn’t vote as a moderate or conservative democrat, then guess which party would take his seat next election.

1 Like