Secret border patrol facebook group targets migrants

So you concede that the term is accurate and just object because it got you triggered?

2 Likes

About how much you admire Altair’s wit, charisma and intelligence. There. Now I’m two for two.:sunglasses:

1 Like

I have not. But would it be important to you for me to do that?

Here is a 16 yo mother from Honduras

“We were put into a three sided cage with the fourth side open to the outside filled with loads of people. We had to wait for someone to stand up and quickly take their place on the ground.
My [8-month-old] baby was naked outside with no blanket for all four days we were there. We were freezing. My baby couldn’t sleep because the ground was cement with rocks and everytime she moved the sharp ground would scratch her. There were many pregnant women who had to sleep on rocks and I felt very badly for them.
My baby began vomiting and having diarrhea. I asked to see a doctor and they did not take us. I asked again the next day and the guard said ‘She doesn’t have the face of a sick baby. She doesn’t need to see a doctor.’
Since we arrived here my baby has lost a lot of weight. Her pants are very loose now. She is not sleeping because she is sick, and it is very loud. She cries a lot and is listless.”

Given that he has already brought peace to the Middle East, solved the opiod crisis and reinvented government, I would send Jared Kushner to defend the border. If he needs help he could bring in his wife, the famous diplomat.

3 Likes

More tweets from AOC, these are about this issue:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1145726686589329410?s=20

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1145727696091193344?s=20

1 Like

An 11 yo from El Salvador

“We are being held in a cold cell. We sleep on the floor on mats with blankets. I have only been permitted to take a shower twice in the almost two weeks we’ve been here. We’ve been allowed to brush our teeth once.
About three days ago I got a fever. They moved me alone to a flu cell. There is no one to take care of you there. They just give you pills twice a day. I also am having an allergic reaction all over my skin. My skin is itchy and red and my nose is stuffed up. Two times they gave me a pill for it but not anymore.
They let us out of our cell twice a day for a few minutes but other than that we just sit there. We cry a lot and the other kids in the cell also cry. It’s so ugly to be locked up all the time.”

A wall would do a lot to help solve the opioid problem. The dems prefer to let them stream in totally unchecked.

Why the hell would any parent put their kids in this situation? Horrible.

Why would we as US taxpayers accept that this sort of treatment is done in our name and costs over $700 per child per day?

2 Likes

$755, to be exact.

#MAGA

https://twitter.com/repdean/status/1145778546998202368?s=21

2 Likes

I’ve always spoken of Jesus.

I don’t think he would be cool with the things that are happening in our detention centers at our Southern border. He probably would want us simply to welcome everyone into the country.

That’s way too religious for the Republican party though.

Change the name to “Concentration Camps and Border Patrol.” We’ll just have to order extra "C"s for their logos. Might even be a few available around hereabouts. Then there will be symmetry between their name, demeanor, and mission.

Not all concentration camps are death camps.

But, if that’s the debate you want to have, if that is the debate we in America are left with, defending a policy because it doesn’t quite extend to the level of extermination camps, then congratulations on what you have won.

This is Trumpism. This is MAGA.

This is deplorable.

4 Likes

From a 16 yo girl

“We are in a metal cage with 20 other teenagers with babies and young children. We have one mat we need to share with each other. It is very cold. We each got a mylar blanket, but it is not enough to warm up. There are benches but we cannot sleep there. Sometimes it is so crowded we cannot find a place to sleep, so they allow a few of us to sleep outside the fenced area. The lights are all of the time.”

I suppose you think drug dealers would look at a wall, give up and go home.

1 Like

This is your secret America…and it all starts at the top with trump…he changed policies and made it worse. The buck stops with him because he sits in the seat.

Too bad…but this really isnt shocking.
Not from what I’ve seen…

1 Like

I don’t understand why this post was flagged.

I was told multiple people had flagged it but I could edit it. That sounds like secret flagging requires me to fix what doesn’t need fixing.

Border agents are government workers

1 Like