Secret border patrol facebook group targets migrants

The need to find out if the Facebook group is real and if so hold hearings. Isn’t this why Dems wanted to win the house back?

1 Like

Good on her for getting involved.

Centgov at work. These people are above the law.

propublica has screen shots from the group

Yep, they are.

President Trump was endorsed by the Border Patrol union, which had never previously endorsed a presidential candidate. If the abuses were this bad under Obama when the Border Patrol described itself as constrained, imagine how it must be now under Trump, [who vowed] to unleash the agents to do their jobs.

Glad we could agree.

Here is a 12 year old from Equador

“The officers took everything from us except our documents. They even took our shoelaces. There was a mother in our group traveling with a very young baby. The officers took her diapers, baby formula, and nearly everything else she had and threw it away.
The water here is horrible. It tastes like chlorine. We can use cups to drink the water. But the water tastes awful and I don’t like it at all. None of the kids here like the water.
The officials here are very bad to us. During the night when we’re trying to sleep they come in and wake us up, yelling and scaring us. Sometimes children rise up in the night and officials yell at them to lay back down. The guards who are yelling don’t speak much Spanish, so it’s hard to understand what they’re saying. My sisters and I are very scared when they yell at us and other children.
Every night my sisters keep asking me, ‘When will our mommy come to get us?’ I don’t know what to tell them. It’s very hard for all of us to be here.”

Un ■■■■■■■ believable. One member’’s reaction to the photo of a father and his baby daughter dead face down in the Rio Grande river: “have y’all ever seen floaters this clean”?

1 Like

I would post the FB posts but they’re pretty ■■■■■■■ graphic.

I don’t believe them.

https://twitter.com/propublica/status/1145774022900297728?s=21

1 Like

You ever met a cop?

people got upset with calling them concentration camps. its become more and more obvious the name fits.

It’s time to fight back! All of the invaders should unite and decide to go home. After a few months the border patrol will have nothing to do and most of them would get fired.

Best not to take a chance.

a better idea. americans say enough is enough and put an end to ICE and CBP

Then who will defend the border? You? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You’re asking a question that has no meaning to Democrats. Notice they never post or start threads condemning those who break our laws or calling on Congress to do something to stop this illegallity…only searching down things to criticize.

ill take an open border over concentration camps…

A 15 year old from El Salvador

A Border Patrol agent came in our room with a two-year-old boy and asked us, ‘Who wants to take care of this little boy?’ Another girl said she would take care of him, but she lost interest after a few hours so I started taking care of him yesterday. His bracelet says he is two years old.
I feed the 2-year-old boy, change his diaper, and play with him. He is sick. He has a cough and a runny nose and scabs on his lips. He was coughing last night so I asked to take him to see the doctor and they told me that the doctor would come to our room, but the doctor never came. The little boy that I am taking care of never speaks. He likes for me to hold him as much as possible.
Since arriving here, I have never been outside and never taken a shower.”