Sec of Defense: Turkey appears to be committing war crimes

So why didn’t Obama do it?

Now personally since we had taken Iraq…I would have set up Kurdish autonomy /state…and major American military base.

Now I know you’re going to disagree with me because you won’t go against your Messiah. But since Iraq was so important to invest thousands of American lives and tens of thousand injured soldiers with trillions of dollars…we could of had a base in middle of Kurdish state.

Again personally we shouldn’t have gone into Iraq but since society thought Iraq was so important to national security.

Um keep up he already has, he told the chef for Thanksgiving that White House will be serving good old American food like McDonalds and not a bird from Erdogan’s country.

1 Like

So should US as we can not be trusted to elect competent leaders anymore.

Ok that excludes the US form NATO now for sure.

I would have applauded if Obama pushed for Turkey to be removed during his administration. He should have. Hindsight makes that even more evident. Turkey’s slide has been decades in the making, it’s only now more apparent.

I would also have approved of a formal Kurdistan at any point. The 2005 Iraq constitution gave the Kurds a fairly autonomous region which I can only guess at the time seemed sufficient. Things didn’t work well and the Iraqi Kurds announced but then continuously delayed an independence referendum which ultimately never happened. I again can only guess the US felt they were working on their independence and didn’t intervene.

All that being said, unless a Kurdistan included portions of Kurd populated Turkey and Syria, there would likely still be some tensions. A northern Iraq Kurdistan would be better than nothing though.

Its adorable how clueless this is.

The election of Barack Obama proves that!

Well, it certainly won’t be in 2020, no matter who wins.

As well as 2016.

It’s amazing how the Trump haters can’t figure that out.

How exactly was this 100% avoidable?

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

There is always a post…

How about answering the question? How was this 100% avoidable?

Crazy how quickly things change

5 Likes

Nothing has changed.

It really is. Libs are now war mongers.

If Trump is for it, I’m ag’in it.

1 Like

I think you mean Turkey.

We are not their keeper.

:firecracker:

Trump, the savior of ISIS.

Why did he send troops to SA?

We weren’t really fighting in Syria.

We were standing around keeping our allies from being massacred while they kept watch on thousands of ISIS prisoners, and trying to negotiate a peace.

If you are mad about our troops doing that, you must be really pissed at what they are doing in SA.

1 Like