Seattle Police Chief Resigns

She might have retired before they cut her retirement.

She might have and if so, I wouldnā€™t blame her at all.

However, that may have been the straw that broke the camelā€™s back.

1 Like

Why do you need proof? Isnā€™t opinion good enough for you anymore?

Sure, itā€™s good enough. And I offered my opinion questioning said opinion in return.

Thus, a discussion has been born, so here we are :slight_smile:

Fine. So then, why are you asking for facts when you offer none to support your opinion?

The way he put it originally sounded like that it was a known fact that sheā€™s a Biden supporter. Fact - that is not a fact.

Any cop who can get out of these Democrat controlled inner cities should absolutely do so as soon as possible. I would never want to live and especially raise a family there either.

Seattle used to be a great place to live ā€¦ Portland too. Libs have destroyed both cities.

1 Like

They have decided to capitulate to angry mob rule.

Looking at the people on the Seattle City Council, I would not be the least bit surprised if some of them were part of the angry mob smashing store windows and looting. There are some real wackos on that council.

Mixed emotions on this one. I understand why she did it but she should have stayed to fight for her officers and their families.

ā€œTrump did itā€, just give them time and theyā€™ll figure out how to blame him for it.

The divisiveness in this country.

Oneā€™s perception is often their reality. If I firmly believe you are my enemy, it doesnt matter whether you really are or not. My perception that you are my enemy is my reality.

The politicians have gotten away for far to long convincing fellow Americans that other citizens are their enemy. They have been doing this spouting their lies for far to long without any repercussions. It really needs to stop and their should be a political price to pay for their spouting of this type of nonsense.