Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Jun 5

Originally published at: Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Jun 5 | Sean Hannity

**AMERICA IS CHANGING THE CHANNEL IN SEARCH OF TRUTH NOT FAKE NEWS
**WHERE DO THEY GO TO FIND IT? CNN RATINGS DOWN 25% – MADDOW WORST MONTH
**WHAT DO THEY DISCUSS NOW THAT MUELLER’S REPORT IS OVER???
**BIDEN’S PLAGIARISM GOES BACK 30 YEARS – AND HE DEFENDS IT ON TAPE
**SHOULD ACTIONS BE TAKEN? THREATS AGAINST THE TRUMP BY CELEBRITIES ON TWITTER

4:05 PM ET – Senator Lindsey Graham, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has been pushing back against the haters and the never-ending stream Mueller’s minions in the Democratic Party. He joined Sean on TV this week and is here today for the first time since the Special Counsel addressed the public a week ago.
Sen. Graham, R-S.C., said on “Hannity,” he believed that with Mueller deciding President Trump did not collude with Russia and not to bring an obstruction of justice case against him, the investigation is over.

“When [Mueller] met with Barr personally… weeks before the report was given out, he told Barr, I can’t decide about obstruction… but I did not make my decision based on DOJ policy that you can’t indict a sitting president,” Graham, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, claimed.
Graham said Mueller did not find proof there was, “no collusion with the Russians. He decided not to bring a case against the president based on obstruction.”
“To me, case closed. Let’s look at Comey and McCabe, [former FBI Agent Peter] Strzok, [former FBI lawyer Lisa] Page [and] all these other people, and see how we got into this mess, to begin with,” he added.

4:30 PM ET – Bill O’Reilly, the best-selling author of 15 instant #1 books including the #1 “Killing” series of histories, and host of the popular daily podcast “No Spin” on billoreilly.com, has written a new book on the life of Donald Trump titled “The United States of Trump: How the President Really Sees America” – today he comments on the 75th anniversary of D-Day, and the visit of America’s president and dignitaries to the Queen of England and Parliament. Bill’s take
At age 92, Queen Elizabeth II has seen the world change mightily. A teenager during World War II, she witnessed Nazi terror first hand and has to know that Winston Churchill and the United States of America saved Great Britain from unthinkable catastrophe. That’s how close Adolf Hitler was to conquer the British Isles.

So this week, the Queen treated President Trump and the First Lady with warmth and dignity, clearly understanding America’s standing in the world and its legacy of protecting freedom.

It must have been embarrassing for the Queen to see the pathetic mayor of London and other far left British politicians try to humiliate President Trump and, by extension, the United States. There is no reason for their rudeness.