Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Dec 11

Originally published at: Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Dec 11 | Sean Hannity

4:05 PM ET – John Solomon, Fox News Contributor and Investigative Reporter, and Fox News Legal Analyst and author of the NY Times bestseller Witch Hunt, Gregg Jarrett, break down today’s hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee with the Inspector General Michael Horowitz. From The Federalist:
But despite what everyone is saying about it, the report doesn’t actually rule out political bias by the FBI. What the report actually says is, “we did not find documentary or testimonial evidence that political bias or improper motivation influenced his decision [to open an investigation surveilling the Trump campaign].” The IG report also goes on to say that political bias couldn’t be fingered as the source of decision-making because certain decisions were “reached by a consensus among the Crossfire Hurricane agents and analysts.” In terms of causality, this essentially means the FBI circled the wagons and made it hard to determine precise, documented motivations for each specific decision. Not surprisingly, the report also goes on to document repeatedly how when interviewed by the IG, key personnel either conveniently didn’t remember pertinent information or refused altogether to cooperate with the investigation.

And finally, when asked point-blank about the issue during congressional testimony Wednesday morning, Horowitz flatly stated he could not rule out political bias as a motivating the FBI.

4:30 PM ET – Jay Sekulow, Counsel to the President and Chief Counsel for the American Center for Law and Justice, is here to break down what we saw today from the Inspector General, what to expect from John Durham and the interview from the Attorney General, William Barr, yesterday with Pete Wiliams. From the interview:

“I think our nation was turned on its head for three years. I think based on a completely bogus narrative that was largely fanned and hyped by an irresponsible press. And I think that there were gross abuses of FISA. And inexplicable behavior that is intolerable in the FBI.
And the attorney general’s primary responsibility is to protect against the abuse of the law enforcement and intelligence apparatus and make sure that it doesn’t play an improper role in our political life. That’s my responsibility. And I’m going to carry it out.”

5:05 PM ET – Bill O’Reilly, the best-selling author of 15 instant #1 books including the #1 “Killing” series of histories, and host of the popular daily podcast “No Spin” on billoreilly.com, has written a new book on the life of Donald Trump titled “The United States of Trump: How the President Really Sees America, talks about the FISA report, the impeachment effort and the hearing today with the Inspector General.