Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Dec 10

Originally published at: Sean Hannity Radio Recap: Dec 10 | Sean Hannity

4:05 PM ET – Congressman Jim Jordan, member of the House Judiciary Committee, and former chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, is at his end with the selective witness calling and hyperbole from the left. Today he gives us his take on the FISA report and the impeachment hearings.

Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan said House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff should be testifying before the House Judiciary Committee instead of lawyers for the two parties arguing over whether or not to impeach President Trump.

“We don’t get to hear from Adam Schiff today,” Jordan complained. “Under Nadler’s rules, 4 hours of today’s impeachment hearing will be staff asking staff questions. Dems want to use unelected staff to remove a duly-elected President, none of whom are directly accountable to the people.”

5:05 PM ET – Congressman Matt Gaetz of Florida, a Freedom Caucus member who is part of the House Judiciary Committee, held democratic counsel, Dan Goldman’s feet to the fire yesterday.

Gaetz began by asking Goldman, under oath, if he was non-partisan. Goldman replied in the affirmative.
“Have you ever tweeted anything at the president?” Gaetz asked him.

“I have made a number of tweets in my private capacity before I came to this job when I worked in the media,” Goldman replied.
“As a matter of fact, this is one of those tweets,” Gaetz said gleefully displaying the posterboard.

“You said, ‘Nothing in the dossier has proved to be false.’ But in fact, the dossier said there was a Russian consulate in Miami, when there isn’t. The dossier said Michael Cohen had a meeting in Prague, when he didn’t. The dossier said Michael Cohen’s wife was Russian, she is in fact Ukrainian,” Gaetz said. “So we sit here today and you’ve got a tweet mentioning a ‘pee tape’ while claiming to be non-partisan. Hired by the Democrats to pursue the president. Do you regret this tweet?”