Sean Hannity interviewing Presiden Trump before MAGA rally in Vegas

The President arrives interview with Sean now.

This is so exciting!!! Like how it’s all coordinated with Fox pundit hours!!! Neat!!!

Awesome pic! Thanks for sharing! Is that you?!

3 Likes

Family photos are always so much fun!

“Because of our failed leaders, including from the campaigner in chief Obama — this guys does nothing but campaign. You know I said the other day, I said, ‘Let him work on bringing our jobs back from Mexico, who stole our jobs. Let him work on building up our very depleted, you know it better than anybody, our depleted military,’” Trump said during a rally in Selma, N.C.

1 Like

Not sure where you’re from but in NYC we could always turn on channel 11 and watch reruns of the Honeymooners.

Pirro is there in person to see Trump?

Someone is getting fired tomorrow. Sessions? Rosenstein?

Live in NYC now. Grew up near Norfolk VA. Three. VHF Stations and three maybe four UHF stations on a good night and two of those stations were PBS.

Trump only has the best interviews - the most hard hitting really.

I don’t know how that last one quoted twice.

I hope they didn’t have to spend too much on the $17/hr phony supporters. Prolly not, the place looks pretty small. But at least he brought some very part time jobs to the area. Economic development!!!

Sean should ask him just how wet is the water from Florence!

2 Likes

The wettest! At least in terms of water.

Of course not…

1 Like

If someone came here to tell me that Ocasio-Cortez was on TV and I need to tune in right now I would also think that they were adult of personality.

1 Like

“Adult of Personality”?

If Negativity is a lifestate in the present moment, then the past feels negative and the future feels negative.

If there is a high lifestate in the present moment, then that past feels great and worth it and future feels great.

I am sure that that gobbledygook means something to you.

2 Likes

Like, what kind of mustard?

1 Like

I don’t understand cons obsession with Cortez…pretty sure Democrats arent really holding her up on some big pedestal