Sean Connery Dead at 90

Sir Sean Connery passed away at 90 years old.
He was one of my favorites. He was The James Bond.
RIP

2 Likes

Well this sucks…

giphy1

Luther?

Rest in peace Sean Connery.

I think I still owe Blockbuster a couple grand for a VHS of The Rock I never returned.

1 Like

Great actor lived a wonderful life enough for 1000 people. I am guessing he has been frail for a long time he has been out of the spotlight. Two others are his age we still see on the tube from time to time William Shatner and Clint Eastwood, but I haven’t seen Connery in a long time.

The article said he had been sick for quite a while

Always like Sir Connery.

Liked him even more post Bond (but then I’m not a big Bond fan.)

Indiana Jones, The Rock, even Highlander. Hell I’m not an artsy-fartsy type so I enjoyed the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen for what it was - a light hearted adventure movie.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

2020 feels like it’s gone on for a decade.

RIP Connery

Great actor. He will be missed. RIP.

One ping only Vasily…

2 Likes

Watch “A Fine Madness”.

I know he was 90, but that’s still sad. I liked him as an actor.

Rest In Peace.

1 Like

Gonna miss that one. Dang.

1 Like

Back in 1966, my parents moved to a new home and they had to get a new phone number. My dad was able to get the number ending in…0007 and was thrilled.

RIP Sean

1 Like

Did Ernst Blofeld ever call him? :wink:

1 Like

“What are you prepared to do?”

“You call this archaeology?”

“Bond…James Bond!”

“Losers Always Whine about Doing their Best…Winners Go Home with the Prom Queen” (That last one from The Rock was edited for content reasons :)).

There are entertainers in the world I’d just like to thank for all the hours I spent with them, Sean Connery would be one of them.

I saw a good quote from today’s James Bond, Daniel Craig about Sir Sean. “Sir Sean Connery will be remembered as Bond and so much more. He defined an era and a style,” Craig continued. “The wit and charm he portrayed on screen could be measured in megawatts; he helped create the modern blockbuster. He will continue to influence actors and film-makers alike for years to come.”

:disappointed:
Even though I loved him in the Bond films, my 2 favorite Connery roles were Dr. Henry Jones Sr. and James Malone. RIP Mr. Connery

1 Like

Mine was Marko Ramius in Hunt For Red October.