Screw these climate “protestors” aka criminals

They permanently disfigured Stonehenge, attacked the Mona Lisa, disrupted the golf tournament in CT today… All I can say is their tactics make me say ■■■■■ them” and I hope they all get felonies and go away for a long, long time. And ■■■■ their cause… they’re not winning anyone over with their actions.

10 Likes

they are nasty people, with too much time and luxury on their hands.

they are comically clueless. like all the left.

they don’t “progress” anything they only destroy. they are the problem with the world

5 Likes

There we go.

1 Like

Never hear condemnation of these acts. Never. They’re applauded.

5 Likes

Denounce them!

1 Like

At this point I wouldn’t be surprised to hear the climate nutcases start screaming “climate change banzai!”

I’m kind of shocked they haven’t been throwing themselves under cars gripping satchel charges yet

1 Like

I think they should hold a pro fossil fuel day for each time they deface some priceless artifact every nation burns 10,000 tires

3 Likes

A part of the look at me, like me people.

Notice me senpai!!

I don’t think Stonehenge is permanently disfigured.

1 Like

Yea it turned to be dyed corn starch.

2 Likes

LOL…I was thinking precisely that…burning some tires.

1 Like

Again!

Harder!

4 Likes

God harder Senpai!!!

1 Like

Selfish, selfish people…

I guess we can’t expect anything better from the left these days.

I just hope they ate a little grass when tackled, at best, lost a tooth or two.

Idiots.

2 Likes

So long as Democrat politicians and their voters cheer for these kinds of protests, nothing will change. This is modern progressivism in action. Meanwhile, ask the wrong question at a school board meeting and you’ll wind up on a no-fly list.

4 Likes

Need more denouncement flair!

1 Like

They are "V"irtuously believing their actions are saving the world because they’ve been sheoplized into this insanity by the mental institutions indoctrinating them under the guise of a “liberal arts” degree.

2 Likes

I hope the protestors at the golf tournament get charged with felonies.

1 Like

i never condone civil disobedience during protests,

bad look.

Allan