Scientific American POTUS endorsement

For the first time in its history, Scientific American has endorsed a presidential candidate:

“The evidence and the science show that Donald Trump has badly damaged the U.S. and its people - because he rejects evidence and science.”

Article focuses on Trump’s response to COVID, his gutting of environmental/health agencies, denial of climate change, and even his creation of obstacles in the voting process.

Unprecedented, but warranted.

2 Likes

What a crock of crap. “because he rejects evidence and science. The most devastating example is his dishonest and inept response to the COVID-19 pandemic, which cost more than 190,000 Americans their lives

This short clip exposes them to be total corrupt, hack frauds that are nothing but additional mouth pieces of the totally deranged Democrat party. When Biden loses, I’d love to see any government funding removed. I do not want to contribute in anyway to this unscientific mentality.

4 Likes

The article goes into detail where they judge Trump’s COVID response inept and deceitful…which parts specifically can you point to that are inaccurate?

2 Likes

the entire 1st paragraph, which was as far as i had to go is nothing but false dnc talking points.

This ranks right up there with Obamas peace prize.

1 Like

The paragraphs that follow explain how they came to the conclusions in the first paragraph, in substantial detail.

i think you mean substantial spin. its ■■■■■■■■ dnc talking points we know are false.

SA alleges many things in the entirety of the article related to the Trump Administration’s response to COVID. Can you point to specific instances where you see them using substantial spin?

5 Likes

Why haven’t they ever endorsed a single Democratic candidate before this if all they’re doing is repeating DNC talking points?

4 Likes

They are correct.

As evidenced by the ferocity.

1 Like

there is no reason to even entertain it, the first paragraph, which i assume they justify later, is all false dnc spin. there is no reasoning that will change that. the facts are clear, the President followed the cdc’s guidance in every instance but one; travel restrictions.

ask them

Okay, thanks for your response.

ahh yes…sci amer

used to subscribe till they went full tilt lefty lulu global warming

democrats and leftists pulling all the stops to preserve their precious political elite

1 Like

Sounds like you can’t entertain it, not that you won’t.

8 Likes

I knew you had nothing

1 Like

what it sounds like to you is what you choose.

They’re just asking you to back up what you’re saying and you don’t seem capable.

1 Like

your question is nothing. whether they’ve done it before has no bearing on what they do now.

This underscores where we are as a nation right now. We have an administration that is trying to create their own set of facts and operate outside reality, while calling actual reality “fake news.”

The GOP really screwed up a good opportunity in 2016. They had become a much friendlier party that would actually attract more voters - then Donald Trump came along. They could have been looking at keeping the House and the Senate this year, as well as a 2nd presidential term. Instead, they chose to go that route. Now he has made a fool of the GOP, they’ve lost the House, and may very well lose the Senate and White House.

All to “stick it to the libs.” Yeah, great job guys. Now it’s time to pay the piper.

4 Likes