Schumer Screwed Up

Yes they would.

No they wouldn’t.

And if they did…they’d give as convoluted as the one Rubio gave and it would be just fine.

The thing people are forgetting is Trump would fight a censure as vigorously as he fought impeachment.

And he’d win that battle too.

She knew she couldn’t get bipartisan support and let the leftists drive the whole thing off the cliff anyway.
Watching these so called legislators with knowledge of the US Constitution spin verbiage inside out and sideways was quite an exercise in hopes, lies and BS though.

Ridiculous supposition.

:rofl::joy::rofl:

Riiight…Trump would have just taken censure lying down.

What WAS I thinking…

Yet we were assured she is “astute and rules with an iron fist!”

Be interesting to see what The Squad does next.

2 Likes

Not lying down. But as soon as somebody explained to him what it means, he would have calmed down.

You seem to think he is extorting those Senators. He’s not.

The censure was appropriate for the case.

What do you believe he did wrong that merits a censure?

Trying to steal a kiss.

He did nothing wrong?

What did I say?

“Wrong” is subjective.

So what do you believe he did wrong that warrants a censure?

What did I say?

I can do this all day.

You said you support a censure. A censure for what? It’s not a difficult question.

Extorting?

No. The Senators are too easily swayed for Trump to have to resort to extortion.

Yeah…Trump would take it as well as Andrew Jackson…who had his allies work tirelessly over the last three years of his term to successfully get his censure overturned.

If you don’t think that’s how Donald Trump would have reacted to censure…you don’t know Donald Trump.

He fires off fifty rage tweets if you say the slightest bad thing about him.

Trying to steal a kiss.

What does that even mean?

It means it wasn’t prison rape.

He’s asking the exact thing Trump did wrong that warrants a censure, and you’re giving…what have you called it in the past…”mealy-mouthed responses”?

:sunglasses:

But what exactly did he do as President that warrants your support of a censure? Seriously.