Schumer is going to walk his party off the cliff

No…you can’t rotate. You pick one and they do it.

No rotations.

Schumer is trying desperately to hold on to his power and influence, AOC could primary his old arse. The Dimbulbcrats want the federal goobermint controlling elections. Thankfully enough Americans are quite familiar with communism and the dangers of single party rule.

1 Like

Not the rules right now. Any change would most likely allow for rotating continuous debate. Neither side want’s to give away the ability to block legislation as a general matter.

I understand that.

But they should do it.

Because it would get these people back to doing what they are supposed to be doing…reaching a consensus, not engaging in continuous warfare.

2 Likes

The GOP’s current ideology will not allow for consensus.

Any movement away from the purity of the position is a loss.

It’s the only way they keep in power.

Because they know the demographics are against them, but also that their opponents are fractured.

So if they stay pure they still win.

1 Like

Pot meet kettle.

4 Likes

There is no “pure” Democrat position.

That is why they can’t get anything passed.

This is the beginning of the end of the so-called moderate wing of the democrats. And they want it on record.

3 Likes

It woke the ■■■■ up when Joe tried to grope her.

6 Likes

He just wanted to smell Lady Liberty’s hair. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

But just the GOP…

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

I suspect the more activist side will be taking names and sharpening their political knives.

You mean some of them are closer to the Republican position than to the Progressive position.

1 Like

Sure there is. Take any rational position, twist it into an extreme position and back it with earpeircing screeches of “racist” whenever someone opposes it.

6 Likes

The corporate third way democrats are the bulk of the party.

Progressives are a loud but neutered wing… especially after they got all the blame for losing Virginia

I am sure that you believe that to be true.

Schumer hooked his cart to the wrong jack ass.

3 Likes

So how long before they take their ball and go to another sand lot?