SCHULTZ TO DEMS: ‘I’m a Self-Made Billionaire, I Thought that was the AMERICAN DREAM’

Originally published at: SCHULTZ TO DEMS: ‘I’m a Self-Made Billionaire, I Thought that was the AMERICAN DREAM’ | Sean Hannity

Former Starbucks CEO and potential 2020 independent candidate Howard Schultz continued his all-out assault on the Democratic Party this week; saying he’s proud to be a self-made billionaire who’s living “the American dream.”

Schultz was speaking with MSNBC when he was asked if he still considered himself a member of the Democratic Party; saying he no longer “affiliates” with those who seek to “take over health care.”

Former Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz: "I've also been criticized for being a billionaire. Let's talk about that: I'm self-made. I grew up in the projects in Brooklyn, New York. I thought that was the American dream. The aspiration of America." https://t.co/bQP4w60eFT

— MSNBC (@MSNBC) January 30, 2019

“I’ve also been criticized for being a billionaire,” Schultz said Wednesday. “Let’s talk about that. I’m self-made. I grew up in the projects in Brooklyn, New York. I thought that was the American dream, the aspiration of America,” said Schultz.