School Starts Monday

Actually it did at a high school in another MA town, & it did involve girls bullying one. Girl’s clothes were taken while she was in the shower after gym class, & she was left with her towel.

Thingis, guy who was supposed to be the Principal sided WITH the offending students, saying they couldn’t prove those clothes belonged to the bullied girl. Was he implying mom sent her daughter to school in a shower towel & flip flops?

Safiel’s right. Some American school districts are embracing stupidity, while others are more no nonsense.

Even if only some of it is taken from you and you only get back a portion of it, the part you did not get back was STOLEN from you. and that’s EXACTLY what was described in the OP. And if I hacked into your bank account and took only 5% of it and gave it to a homeless guy, I would be stealing it from you – no matter the intentions behind my actions.

I never said you would have nothing left. I know what I said. I also know that you have seen my clarification after your misunderstanding of my statement. If you continue to project “nothing-left” into my statement moving forward, it would be a deliberate lie.

If you wanted to live in the promises law the law was that you had to share part of your crops with the less fortunate. Was that stealing?

Please translate.

Are you talking about some law that we live under now?

Sorry auto correct it was promised land.

Thus you confirm that you’re not talking about anything relevant to today’s laws in this society.

Under THAT Law, of course it was not stealing.

End of rathole.

So it is not stealing period.