SCHIFF UNDER SIEGE: Adam Schiff LASHES OUT at House Republicans, REFUSES to Resign

Originally published at: SCHIFF UNDER SIEGE: Adam Schiff LASHES OUT at House Republicans, REFUSES to Resign | Sean Hannity

Congressman Adam Schiff rejected calls from Republican lawmakers to resign from the House Intelligence Committee Thursday; saying the President’s “conduct” in office is “not okay.”

I say this to the President, and his defenders in Congress:

You may think it’s okay how Trump and his associates interacted with Russians during the campaign.

I don’t.

I think it’s immoral. I think it’s unethical. I think it’s unpatriotic. And yes, I think it’s corrupt. pic.twitter.com/nTdgRVfssQ

— Adam Schiff (@RepAdamSchiff) March 28, 2019

“I have always said that the question of whether this amounts to conspiracy is another matter,” said Schiff during Congressional hearings. “But I do not think that conduct, criminal or not, is OK. And the day we do think that’s OK is the day we will look back and say that is the day America lost its way.”

“You might think that’s OK. I don’t,” he added. “I think it’s unethical. I think it’s unpatriotic. I think it’s corrupt and evidence of collusion.”

Watch Schiff’s comments above.