SCHIFF: ‘I Don’t Want to Give Precise Timing’ for Democrats’ Impeachment Process

Originally published at: SCHIFF: ‘I Don’t Want to Give Precise Timing’ for Democrats’ Impeachment Process | Sean Hannity

Democratic Congressman Adam Schiff continued to conceal information from the public regarding his closed-door impeachment proceedings over the weekend; saying he won’t give a “precise timing” for his ongoing investigation.

“What’s the timeline here? Do you expect public hearings?” asked ABC News.

“We will be doing public hearings, and I think we’ll be doing them soon… I don’t want to give precise timing because we’re struggling with the White House’s continuing efforts to obstruct our investigation,” said Schiff.

#NEW: House Intel Chairman Adam Schiff says he wants to bring former National Security Adviser John Bolton in to testify as part of the impeachment inquiry but worries the White House will block Bolton from appearing.pic.twitter.com/bcZefNCSWs

— Chloe Salsameda (@ChloeSalsameda) October 27, 2019

Republican Congressman Steve Scalise slammed the Democrats’ latest push to remove President Trump last Wednesday; blasting Adam Schiff’s efforts to impeach Trump “behind closed doors.”

“What is Adam Schiff trying to hide? That’s the question so many people have, so many of my colleagues have. Adam Schiff is trying to impeach a President of the United States behind closed doors… Frankly, it should be the people of this country who decide who becomes President of this country, not Adam Schiff,” said Scalise.

“Enough is enough! The American people deserve transparency! This Democrat scheme to impeach @realDonaldTrump behind closed doors cannot continue,” he added on social media.

Democrats are trying to deny Republican Members of Congress access to Schiff's secret impeachment proceedings. What are they hiding??

Enough is enough! The American people deserve transparency! This Democrat scheme to impeach @realDonaldTrump behind closed doors cannot continue. pic.twitter.com/ernM1x73m9

— Steve Scalise (@SteveScalise) October 23, 2019

Watch Schiff’s comments above.