Say it ain't so! Joe paid the ho?

In what way? Would you prefer not to know at all?

Go and see what I have said in those threads I guess.

Also… just looked at the article.

This is more of the soggy laptop.

Hilarious.

1 Like

Or lack thereof?

Please read the article critically and then tell me you don’t see that it is made up. It doesn’t even meet the standards of a high school newspaper story. No facts- all innuendo.

They are getting a lot of mileage out of that laptop, aren’t they? Did you see the Kilmeade quote?

We know it was his laptop… it had a sticker!!!

2 Likes

Well the brutal killing animals and cheating on his wife and 5 kids are 100% true- IDK about the drugs, but it seems likely. But it’s all just tabloid stuff anyway- certainly not real news.

Maybe try a different article then? Maybe this one?

Joe Biden May Have Accidentally Paid $25K for Hunter Biden’s Prostitute: Report : Republican (reddit.com)

The best way is to ask Jen if the story is true. Let her nip it in the bud. Right?

Plus a blind guy thinks he had Hunter in his store- even though Hunter lived 3000 miles away.

And those who keep pushing the soggy laptop thing keep forgetting that Keith Ablow somehow got his hands on one of them and it was found when the FBI raided his house.

That makes the whole thing even more crazy.

Why would she know anything about it? She is the WH Press Secretary, not Entertainment Tonight. Cripes, even your headline says ‘may have’ . Are you sure you want to run with this?

Then the FBI needs to stop fiddle farting around and come clean that the hard drive is fake. Russian misinfo as Biden claims. Right?

Gosh, It’s like they accused Trump of everything Hunter and the Big Guy was doing…

2 Likes

Maybe she will circle back to it?

1 Like

It’s not known if any of the accounts used were linked to Mr Biden.

But we are sure gonna report this story as if it’s true, and bury this disclaimer in the story to cover our asses!

Because our marks will eat their sheeple food and dutifully regurgibleet it.

:rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

You have no idea what the FBI has.

Then the FBI needs to stop fiddle farting around and come clean that the hard drive is fake. Russian misinfo as Biden claims. Right?

Or… just use a little critical thinking about it and maybe be a little more skeptical

I do. They have a hard drive. That fact is not in dispute. Even the President admits this. Remember, he called it Russian misinformation? Does that ring a bell?