Say his name. Bernell Trammell

He also has a BLM sign right there, as well as Stop Fox Con. You remember what that is right?

1 Like

“He’s a Black elder who didn’t deserve to die the way that he did,” Moore said.

He added that the way Trammell was killed, “in front of his home and in front of his shop in broad daylight, is extremely troubling.”

Sound like a message was sent.

1 Like

The message was sent loud and clear. If you support BLM then some crazed right wing nut will murder you for it. This is horrific. I wonder how many other BLM supporters have been murdered in cold blood like this man?

3 Likes

1 Like

What words do you have for those trying to politicize his death?

I’m going to clean this up. Some of you need to get control of yourselves.

I’ll open it back in a minute.

Reggie Moore, director of Milwaukee’s Office of Violence Prevention, said he recently intervened in a dispute between Trammell and a young man. Moore thought the incident was related to a Trump sign that Trammell was carrying.

I’m not surprised the police haven’t said anything yet. It may end up being that it wasn’t political, but there is some smoke.

1 Like

Stay on the plantation, or we’ll pop you?

This is a “win win” accusation to throw out there, politically speaking.

If Trammell was murdered because of his pro-Trump stance, Trump supporters can say “See? Anti-Trumpers will kill to get their way”.

If it turns out he wasn’t…well, you can already see the number of people who believe it was motivated for this reason anyway, and I guarantee you none of these posters will create a thread where they admit they were wrong to jump the gun.

Or…as indicated by the one poster who said “the FBI better do their job”…they’ll intimate the authorities “covered it up”.

So…win win for them.

All that’s needed is the accusation…the mere hint of the political retribution for Trump support.

The belief is all that matters. Facts be damned.

5 Likes

There is more saying it was than that it wasn’t. I’m a little surprised at your post.

No there’s not.

We don’t even know for sure the argument was about the Trump sign. The person was quoted as “thinking” there was.

My point stands…this is why the accusation was thrown out there.

Once out there…it’s going to be believed regardless.

1 Like

It is not the nature of the evidence that matters but the seriousness of the charge. :wink:

Yes there is. The person intervened. He knows what it was about.

My surprise stands.

I read about that earlier today and it broke my heart.

From what I’ve read, it looks that way.

More than likely.

You guys don’t know any such thing.

Now now - if the facts prove the initial outrage justified, then they will certainly matter.

You guys don’t know there isn’t any such thing.