Saw Captain Marvel Today

I wasn’t too impressed with Thor movies until Ragnarok. That ones probably top three marvel movies for me.

Kree were introduced way before that. Season 2 if not earlier. The whole thing behind the Inhumans (Daisy and others are Inhumans remember) is that they are the product of Kree experimentation. There was a scene in season 2 where they are on an Island and find a lab where Kree technology was left over. It was also Kree tech which allowed them to bring Coulson back to life.

I just don’t recall if it was all a surprise to Coulson at the time or if he made reference to already knowing about the Kree.

Season 5 is just the first time the Kree were front and center rather than being referred to.

I loved the music in the film except this scene. Using that song at that moment was a lazy as when a movie uses Lets Get It On during a sex scene. Too cliche and cheesy. If thats what your going for then fine, sometimes Lets Get It On is for comedic effect, but otherwise be creative.

Thor Ragnorak used Immigrant Song by Led Zeppelin to great effect in the movie as the scene near the end where Thor rains down lightning as Robert Plant howls is awesome beyond words. The words of the song mean little to the scene, its the attitude of the song that mattered.

Captain Marvel could have done better in that scene by finding a song with attitude like Immigrant Song. Barracuda by Heart would have been great with its kick butt intro.

I quit watching the Marvel movies a few years ago. I just got burnt out on them completely. They were cool when only one every two to three years was being released but since then they have been flooding the market with them and we are starting to see 2-4 sequels on each character in the Marvel universe.

Ragnarok was unexpectedly funny and just well put together. My son wanted to watch it, so I got the dvd for him, and I became a fan. Wasn’t that hip on Thor beforehand. We both still chuckle when it’s someone’s birthday and one of us sings under our breath, “It’s my birthday!”

The first two Thor films are in my bottom 5 of Marvel movies while Ragnorak is in my top 5.

Accuses a female of having "resting bitch face’

but

Doesn’t want to be called an incel or sexist.

1 Like

9 in fact, across 3 different publishers (Marvel, DC, and I don’t recall the name of the third)

Didnt realize i was gonna get out nerded on hannity

Facts are facts and she does have one when she is relaxed.

And guess what, so do I. I may be a guy but I’ve been told countless times I have a resting bitch face because I always look angry when I’m just relaxed and not actively smiling.

Just blind chance, I’d literally read an article on that very subject about an hour before I saw your post :slight_smile: I haven’t been a proper comic book nerd in 30 years :wink:

Once a nerd always a nerd