Savannah Guthrie, Fifth Column Media personality, badgers Trump with racism question

You certainly are the funny one. Evidence has been given countless times in which President Trump denounces racism and racist groups’

Let us look as some of the evidence:

See? You are wrong!

JWK

Today’s Fifth Column media ___ MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, ABC, CBS, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists ___ make Russia’s old Pravda, [an organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union] look like propaganda amateurs.

2 Likes

Show me where I said Trump has never denounced white supremacy?

Reread my last post and respond to what I actually said.

Why do you think he wouldn’t disavow Qanon?

Says a lot about the lack of character of 5th column media that they will not turn the lie loose even after being refuted over and over.

Then they turn a blind eye to real racist comments over the years from Biden. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And here is evidence of Biden being the real racist. In the following video he talks about Blacks in a very, very disparaging way.

Now, why has our big media not question Biden on his racist speech on the Senate floor?

JWK

Today’s Fifth Column media ___ MSNBC, NEW YORK TIMES, CNN, ABC, CBS, WASHINGTON POST, ATLANTIC MAGAZINE, New York Daily News, Time, ETC., and their countless Yellow Journalists ___ make Russia’s old Pravda, [an organ of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union] look like propaganda amateurs.

1 Like

Because it is "D"ifferent if a democrat is racist. Which leads one to think they don’t really care about racism other than playing games with it.

Look at how they adored Robert Byrd who was some sort of Grand Wizard or something at one point.

1 Like

Haha

No, I’m black and see nothing in that speech that is racist

Robert Byrd just shows that even a KKK member can be redeemed if they reform their life and embrace diversity.

It should tell you something about Trump.

And especially Biden’s support of the 1993 crime bill and referencing black youth as predators on the Senate floor…

And what do our Black Leaders think of the racist 1993 crime bill? See: Why It’s Time to Repeal the Infamous 1994 Crime Bill

And who has addressed some of the unjust parts of the racist crime bill?

None other than President Trump, the falsely accused racist

See: Trump backs sentencing reform, hits Bill Clinton for 1994 crime bill

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump pledged his support for a major overhaul of sentencing laws and prisoner re-entry programs at the White House on Wednesday.

The bottom line is, Savannah Guthrie and her kind really need to be denounced by our Black Community, and they should also demand Biden to explain his racist speech on the Senate floor.

JWK

3 Likes

I suppose you also don’t consider Hillary’s comment, referring to black youth as “super predators” as a racist remark.

JWK

1 Like

So tell me, PurpnGold, why is it that our big media personalities, like Savannah Guthrie, have not questioned Joe Biden for thanking a racist Senator, Sen. James Eastland, for his help in fighting against desegregation? See: Joe Biden’s years-old letters to racist senator revealed:

“I want you to know that I very much appreciate your help during this week’s Committee meeting in attempting to bring my anti-busing legislation to a vote,” Biden wrote on June 30, 1977, to Sen. James Eastland, the Washington Post reported.

Eastland was a plantation owner who believed blacks were an inferior race, and forcefully fought desegregation throughout his career as a Democratic lawmaker from Mississippi.”

Why do our big media personalities continue to insinuate falsely that President Trump is a racist, and ignore actual events showing Biden has a lot of explaining to do regarding his feels toward Black youth, and his opposition to taking measures promoting desegregation?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership has been angry, stupid and obnoxious ever since the Republican Party Leadership freed democrat owned slaves and put the KKK out of business. ___ Author unknown

i get the same score!

1 Like

It’s like little kids in the back seat of a car, but instead of saying “Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?”, it’s “Do you denounce white supremacy? Do you denounce white supremacy? Do you denounce white supremacy?”

It’s a sad shame when our big media use their constitutionally protected freedom to cover-up and avoid reporting on the evil doings of a candidate running to be our next president.

JWK

2 Likes

yes indeed it is

and i recently caught a couple bits of this town hall

shes atrocious

Well said. Well said indeed. :+1:t2: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

She’s a disgusting piece of crap.

1 Like

Why do you think Biden won’t disavow antifa and blm?

Keep in mind the event, billed as a “town hall”, turned out to be anything but a “town hall”!

[ˈˌtoun ˈhôl]

NOUN

a building used for the administration of local government.

synonyms:

assembly hall · assembly room · meeting room · large public room · chamber · conference hall · lecture room · theater · concert hall · auditorium · dance hall · church hall · village hall · guildhall

NORTH AMERICAN

an event at which a politician or public official answers questions from members of the public.

Almost one third of the event was dominated by Savannah Guthrie rattling off political talking points and Gotcha Questions, rather than allowing the audience to ask questions.

As Greg Gutfeld put it "this is a townhall? where is the town? its just Savannah badgering. what a joke.”

JWK

1 Like

I was banned 24 hr on Twitter for Saying “crazy uncle” vs “sick----------”

facists!