Saudi admit the journalist was killed in their custody

Saudi are admitting that the journalist was killed, but refuse to admit it fault claiming it was rouge actors. that is simply ■■■■■■■■ there is no way they didn’t do this.

The Saudis are preparing a report that will acknowledge that Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi’s death was the result of an interrogation that went wrong, one that was intended to lead to his abduction from Turkey, according to two sources.

One source says the report will likely conclude that the operation was carried out without clearance and transparency and that those involved will be held responsible.
One of the sources acknowledged that the report is still being prepared and cautioned that things could change.
The Washington Post columnist was last seen in public when he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul in Turkey on October 2.

We were just asking this guy some questions when he tripped and fell on a crate of bone saws.

After Trump sprouted one of Saudi’s Arabia’s propaganda points.

1 Like

Enhanced interrogation.

Sure sounds to me like Trump and the King got the story straight during that phone call.
I would say that the King owes us big time.
It will be interesting to see how the public at large will buy into this ■■■■.

Just saw this. Sorry for the reposts in other threads.

This is super sketchy. I’m sure Trump will be all in though.

rumor is he recorded it on his apple watch and it uploaded to his phone where his wife saw it.
trump wont do ■■■■.

I’m sure Trump supports a country finally standing up to the fake news in an appropriate manner.

They’re the enemies of the people. Hard to view this as anything but a positive.

1 Like

The Saudi’s have a lot of money, Trump will believe anything.

No way! Trump said the muder was the work of Rogue Killers!

Trump will now punish them severely by professing his love for the Saudi royal family.

Let’s just hope Kim Jong Un doesn’t get jealous now…

The craziest thing in this whole saga was that the Turks told the truth for the first time since Sultan Zengi united Damascus and Aleppo in the 1100s.

“Rogue killers”.

Another in a long line of great lines from this administration.

“Fake news”.

“Alternative facts”

“Bowling Green Massacre”.

Now “rogue killers”.

I believe every word that Trump says, literally, figuratively, and spiritually.

He is the voice of white god.