SARS-like virus spreading rapidly in China; cities quarantined; cases in US

Well no…I didnt say that…see here you go doing your thing.

I just said it wasnt exact. Nothing is…minus death everything isnt exact.

Becsuse from time to time you say something that requires a comment. Otherwise typically I just scroll over your posts because they mostly dont matter and you little addition to my comment is why I dont bother. If I wanted to say that i would have

If you don’t like it, you know what you can do about it, don’t you?

They took it down? Or it went down due to traffic?

Then it was back up by the time you posted this tweet.

Your post here is 31 minutes ago. You linked a tweet from 3 hours ago. Why didn’t you post their tweet from 8 minutes before? Or their other tweets between?

Either way, it’s very dumb thing for Kuccinelli to be tweeting about unless he’s sending over some cash to fund the servers.

2 Likes

To indicate that it had been down by their own admission.

Y’all need to stop it, you’re screwing up my 401k.

3 Likes

Bunk. Coronavirus is just a strain of the common cold.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s not his job to manage and update their website.

This virus wasn’t even identified until Nov/Dec so it’s going to take some time. The Chinese have been so closed mouth and flat out dishonest with what they did release it’s going to take longer than it should have.

Break out a dictionary and get back with us or maybe just scroll up to where it’s already posted.

Nothing to see here move along quit freaking over nothing - or

Within one year, will infect somewhere between 40 and 70 percent of humanity. Stop the planes now!!!

Meanwhile influenza kills 80k a year. Seriously, stop.

Isn’t that just in America?

Dance?

No reason to. It’ll run its course.

We’re way past the point of stopping it by stopping air travel anyhow.

Last I looked we now have or have had cases on every continent.

I don’t know that there’s much way of containing it, I mean obviously it’s spread despite efforts to do so. It can go asymptomatic for two weeks and still be contagious. I think it’s reached pandemic and we just don’t know it yet, or can’t say so definitively. Give it a couple more weeks.

That’s what I’m thinking.

2 Likes

Real danger or not, the economic effects of this are just beginning. Seems like they are outright canceling anything considered a public event in a new country every day.

We had Chinese food Saturday night. Other than being hungry an hour after I ate, I suffered no ill effects.

3 Likes

You need to try some REAL Chinese food, like lightly seared bat or snail egg encrusted pangolin.