Sarah Sanders confirms Trump spoke to Putin about Mueller probe

So you just accepts Barr memo that’s it. You don’t wanna hear from the man himself Mueller or the white house staffer

That is not how Double Jeopardy works. You have to be found acquitted of a crime, and then they have to attempt to charge you with the same crime. Since No Charges were filed, Double Jeopardy does not apply.

9 benghazi investigations

They meddled in our elections! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well Benghazi, the narrative kept changing. First it was a video, then it was Muslims. I forget. Anyways kind of like how this circus with Trump was over collusion, then it was conspiracy, now it’s obstruction. If you guys stuck with the truth, maybe you wouldn’t have to keep switching the narrative so much. Just a thought.

I was posting anti Hillary stuff all over Facebook too. Guess that means I was meddling too. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Was it Mueller’s job to give his perspective on the result or to conduct the investigation? It’s the same reason you guys want Barr to testify AGAIN. You didn’t get the answer you wanted the first time, so you’ll keep pushing until you get the one you do. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: you need some new material.

Yes, in a minor way.

Is the best tactic to remove them from the realm of nations or try to bring them in? Lets not forget they are the second greatest nuclear power on earth.

Barr should testify as to why he didn’t read the entire report.

1 Like

“No.” :laughing:

Or look at the actual evidence. That’s kind of the thing that a decisionmaker does when making a prosecutorial decision.

The Trump administration is terrible with optics. This looks terrible.

Clever? Right. Maybe next time they should get dressed up in chicken suits.
Clowns.

Looks fine. For the sake of international affairs, Dems need to stop playing this losing card.

1 Like

Nah… subtlety works best

Donald already told us that Putin told him VERY STRONGLY that Russia didn’t interfere. Putin knows what a powerful, perceptive, and intimidating man Donald is, so there’s no way he would lie. And Donald never lies, at least not about important things. So we know he didn’t lie to us.

Libs just flipping, flopping, and flailing about trying to make Donald look bad after their complete failure to unseat our duly elected and divinely inspired POTUS.

Also? Hillary and Barack Hussein both made deals with Russia. Very bad deals! And besides, Barak Hussein sounds like a Moose-lim name. Donald sounds All-American!

1 Like

Trump team expected, and got, Russian help in the election.

Trump’s continuing relationship with Putin is likewise to be expected.

Trumpists don’t care.

In many of their minds, their fellow Americans are less their ally than is Putin.

2 Likes

This just reaffirms that Trump believes Putin over our intelligence community

But yet it’s pretty ■■■■■■■ clear that Putin meddled in our elections.

Except the report said the OPPOSITE.

Trumpies, predictably, have MAJOR reading comprehension problems.

1 Like