Sarah Palin's hubby files for divorce, cites "incompatibility of temperament"

Sarah Palin is exactly not the strong conservative woman she was made out to be. In fact she is a three time loser and quitter.

Based on her nuttiness I fully expect her to do a reverse Caitlin Jenner.

I read this article a few years ago and found it an interesting insight into the Palin family.

Obviously its just one side but reading between the lines its obviously the family had some messed up dynamics and dysfunction.

We all know every family has its own dysfunction but Palin chose to bring her family into the public eye and make that dysfunction worse and be available for public scrutiny.

With mccain passed, biden’s dementia and now this, all that’s left is the obamas double sex-change and we can put the nightmare of 2008 behind us once and for all.

Haha wut

Hopefully Todd learns nothing ever good comes from marriage. Remember MGTOW, you will be happier for it

1 Like

Don’t know about that, but it wouldn’t surprise me. I do remember when she proposed a reality show to TLC about her husband’s snowmobile racing career. She wanted $500k per episode. TLC offered way less, so it never happened.

The funny thing, though, was that there were conservative members here calling TLC a bunch of commies. Yet that was as capitalistic as a transaction can get.

The rare TDS/Biden Gaffe/Social media conspires against conservatives Triple Bingo!

You win a lifetime supply of Favorite Right Wing Talking Points for that!

:wink:

1 Like

Give me a great my dear.

That sounds bigoted. What do you two have against people who live in trailers?

Actually, the Paln’s house probably makes your houses seem like trailers by comparison.

1 Like

I agree with you, for once.
The Palins belong on the Jerry Springer Show.

1 Like

I would watch that.

Don’t forget the criticism about using a teleprompter.

1 Like

Winston Churchill bust.