Sarah Palin's hubby files for divorce, cites "incompatibility of temperament"

Would you stay married to that? Can you imagine conversations at home?

1 Like

Meth.

1 Like

Remember when she was somebody?

I’ll snip out all irreverent crap I want.

Nosing in on Palin’s family business just to talk trash about them, right?

This is why Trump is your President, libs.

lol :popcorn:

2 Likes

I’m aware I should be the last one to give advice on love and marriage or what one does at home.

Well, second to last one, after Sarah Palin.

Yes your post is.

4 Likes

Nosing in? This backwoods barbie made it her platform to nose into all of our bedrooms and lives. Don’t be a “suicide bomber wearing a vest of political correctness” Six.

Trump is president because too many people are dumb.

1 Like

Especially those retards that thought Hillary would win. :wink:

No, it’s not.

Libs don’t typically support family units, so this weird form of entertainment actually makes sense. lol

1 Like

Yep libs hate families we want to make everyone gay.

1 Like

Yeah all those messy broken families like the Obamas could really learn how to run a loving family from the leader of the Republican Party. Or the Palins. Or Mark Sanford.

1 Like

the greatest thing libs did to destroy the family unit was elected someone who has been married 4 times and cheated on his all his wives.

2 Likes

Another wholesome Republican family :joy:

Another liberal dumpster fire thread.

I’m shocked. Shocked I tell you!

The “Obama chewing gum at a funeral” thread is calling.

2 Likes

Palins, Trumps…peas in a pod.

GOP family values platform has been a joke for decades. Donald just delivered the unfunny punch line.

2 Likes

You know that not one Trump supporter on this forum ever made a spurious thread about Obama. I mean apart from the outrage at a tan suit, and mustard, oh and and the thread about lets his daughters dressing disrespectfully.

There was one or two moochelle threads and of course the disdain for Obama wearing a cycling helmet.

I mean thats really all there was. Well except for the head exploding thread about a communist Christmas ornament. Obviously I recall a couple of threads about his golfing and the cost to the taxpayers about a trip to Hawaii.

All in all Trump supporters have never made a fuss about nothing.

1 Like

Not everyone can dump their cancer stricken wife like Newt.