Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

Once she leaves this job she will be celebrated by conservatives and will have a long and extremely lucrative career as a commentator on Fox, or a lobbyist, or a member of a conservative think tank, or a professor at Liberty University, or syndicated AM radio host, or…who knows what. The future is bright for Sarah Huckaby Sanders.

Conservatives nominated and elected Trump. His administration, especially Sarah Huckaby Sanders, is exactly what they wanted, lies and all.

1 Like

You. Me.

That’s a very childish position. What a shock.

It’s cute, but not remotely surprising, that you’re trying to “whatabout” this.

Literally everyone.

she has lied “countless” times. LOL

Allan

So what. They all do that.

1 Like

Is he telling the truth though?

Wait…it’s suddenly a revelation to the dems that Press Secretaries run fast and loose with the truth?

Good grief. Talk about scraping for something to bitch about.

2 Likes

This isn’t “running fast and loose with the truth.” This is flagrantly making something up to try to defend the president against a potential legal issue, and only admitting it when you’re under oath.

1 Like

They ALL lie. It’s their job.

I knew Friday was going to be rough for y’all but dang…

2 Likes

No, that’s literally not their job. Lying to cover for a president facing investigation is NOT the WH spokesperson’s job.

But kudos for at least trying to be original.

It hasn’t been rough for me. Why would it have been? It SHOULD be rough for the pharisees who continue to support SHS and Trump despite the plethora of information we got on how dishonest, unethical, and desperate this administration was during the investigation, especially after all the kvetching that those same pharisees bleated out for 8 years under Obama.

Keep it up guys. You look more desperate with every move to find something, anything, to justify your tantrums the past 2+ years.

Press Secretaries lie. Even the one’s employed by your sainted Obama lied. It is their job to spin the WH in a favorable light regardless of who is in there.

That y’all are trying to suddenly pretend the WH Press Secretary is some bastion of truth and light and always was until Sarah showed up is not only hilarious, it’s freaking desperate.

1 Like

Rough…its been great…you guys voted for a corrupt pile of ■■■■ thats lies to your face you just ask for more and more. Either they were too stupid to know what russia was doing or there is more to the story given the fact key parts are redacted and trump avoided testifying.

Thats not even touching obstruction which we can clearly see trump did.

Its just one more notch on the belt where i can say none of you have any moral high ground on any argument that comes up.

You would have a better chance posting pictures of puppies than defending these folks. But knowing you guys you will double and triple down on the stupid.

Um…Sarah…do you know what people usually do when under pressure in the heat of the moment?

They revert to preferred behaviors.

So you’re saying lying is your preferred natural behavior?

2 Likes

This post is funny.,

Facts!!!

I’m going to give you points for coming to grips with the fact that you excuse behaviors in politicians you agree with that you would never excuse in politicians you do not.

It’s tough to be so honest, so kudos to you!

I voted against the corrupt person dems put up. To be honest, I would have voted for a glass of water :registered: in order to vote against Clinton.

I have no love for Trump the man, and not everything he has done as President appeals to me. However, he has done some things to forward the party platform and work for the people in certain areas. I’ll take that over the crap y’all want in a President.

Cool you punted…dont bore me with excuses…i dont care.

What, in your mind, would qualify as proof, in this situation?

You have the declarant of a statement admitting her comment “was not founded on anything.” What better evidence do you need, other than the declarant’s own admission?

This should be good.