Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

Complete dislocation from reality. It’s given the Dems a lightning bolt. And this is far far far from over. Trump will be wearing this crown of thorns for two years.

#factsrule

Go with rotten albatross around his neck. Crown of thorns implies poor Donald is being martyred.

Bothers him so much he hasn’t said a word about it. :laughing:

Is it really that difficult for Trump worshipers to say what she did was wrong and she shouldn’t have done it?

1 Like

Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never agreed to testify, it was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the “Report” about me, some of which are total ■■■■■■■■ & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened, a…

• Donald J. Trump
2 Likes

Yes, very difficult.

Sure. Meanwhile yesterday when it came out, he was quite (sic) according to you clowns. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t. :roll_eyes:

Anyone understand this idiotic gibberish? :rofl:

Sounds like he’s upset that he didn’t get the chance to defend himself against the allegations in the Mueller report. He probably wanted to talk to Mueller but was advised against it.

• Deleted personal attack

That’s not even true though. He was tweeting all day yesterday. I don’t know who was saying he was being “quite,” but they were inaccurate.

Head in sand.

I have other words for it. Starting with stupid.

We got ourselves a keyboard warrior, watch out!

1 Like

So FoxNews for her it is.

Lyin’ Sarah is cool

1 Like

No collusion conclusion. There is no justice to be obstructed on a fake crime… Mueller knew the dossier was fake at the beginning. He’s a petulant child for not finishing his job after spending 35 million…

Oh, I forgot tweeting “it’s a witch hunt” is obstruction too.

Is it cool to call honored guests “clowns” now?

:man_shrugging:

. . . . . . . .