Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

The Sarah Sanders character on the Howard Stern show is awesome.

I am certain Howard is real life frightened by the comedian who performs this bit.

:laughing:

It is OFFICIALLY in the report your post is patently wrong.

No collusion, no obstruction, no kidding.

Keep up the narrative, it is fun to torment the true believers with the Mueller report and the truth it holds.

:cricket:

Hey bro, did you read the report? If not, I highly suggest you do.

Some of you are right there with her, trying to flip and bounce the overall narrative. Stop being dishonest, tell the truth and shame the devil…wait a minute…oh that’s right. Nevermind…Carry on

#CINO

Do you have the New York Times from Nov 9, 2016 that we can read while we examine old irrelevant news?

:newspaper_roll:

From 'countless" to “some”? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Narrative? Collusion, obstruction, fake news…

Border crisis…Trade war Has a better ring to it.

Straight from The Mueller report that I have in front of me.

1 Like

It’s all right here if you choose to read it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/politics/mueller-obstruction-evidence/?utm_term=.6af1a50ef5c4

It was in the heat of the moment, I wasn’t a robot. -Lying sack of ■■■■ Sanders :rofl::rofl:

Next time I lie, my excuse will be “I’m not a robot”

https://twitter.com/abc/status/1119197778482057216?s=21

Again still not proof. Apparently libs lost the concept of what proof is, or evidence is.

This should be entitled. Sanders Smacks Stephie with his Robot Past and Clinton Pedigree.

No bias there…

LOL.

We are at the loudest scream wins phase now…

Which part of “Sanders acknowledged to investigators that her comments were not FOUNDED ON ANYTHING” statement did you not get?

3 Likes

Do you have the New York Times from Nov 9, 2016 that we can read while we examine old irrelevant news?

:newspaper_roll:

Insane to think that she’s a pastor’s daughter. :rofl:

1 Like

Can you repeat that a little more emphatically?

Someone may actually care if you can.

1 Like

Its stated clear as day, yet they cannot process it, doing so would short circuit them.

Coo Coo Nutty that is.

A pastor pedigree Trumps a Clinton acolyte.

Rinse repeat…Rinse repeat…Rinse repeat…