Sarah Huckabee Sanders, admitted liar

I’m sure you need a laugh today after yesterday’s disappointment.

So acknowledging that ALL Press Secretaries lie or twist facts is excusing only those I agree with?

You need to think about that for a minute.

CINO :latin_cross:

Deep thoughts.

Not from you

Read carefully what I wrote again…and be thankful your entire posting history is not available because I can almost guarantee you have come down on politicians of the opposite stripe for lying before.

Probably for lesser lies than this lie.

If all you have is insults dear, take a break.

I didn’t insult you.

Politicians huh? Good thing we’re talking about a press secretary then. :roll_eyes:

Yesterday was glorious. I would have waited 10 years to find out the president said "I’m ■■■■■■ " upon learning of the investigation. It doesn’t get much better than that, especially when you prefer he be voted out instead of impeached.

You think a press secretary isn’t a politician?

The elaborate defenses people put up rather than admit the obvious, which would be “Yeah, you know what? Sarah lied!”

Zander…whom for sake of this argument is FBI agent told me that Comey was tarnishing the reputation of FBI.

While being interrogated by special counsel I said well I was told by those that Comey was ruining the FBI reputation. Mueller asked me who? Well it’s not founded on anything really.

Now why would I do that?

Yes, I have. That was not my point. We all know the job of the WH Press Secretary is to make the Administration look good. ALL of them. I don’t have to like it or agree with it to acknowledge that fact. Some of you are trying to act as if this doesn’t happen and we need to burn Sarah at the stake for it. It’s just a fact they are spinning and lying about most of what they throw out there to defend the Administration.

One of the reasons I don’t listen to the press conferences from them, that and I have a job and can’t watch them anyway when they happen live. What they say is expected anyway. You know nothing is going to be said that doesn’t paint whatever Admin is in power at the time in a positive light.

And comparing the PS job and lying to politicians lying??? Pretty weak. There is an actual difference there is you look harder at the scenario.

I wasn’t replying to you.

I’m sorry I can’t understand what this says.

What evidence would you need? It’s a very simple question. Name it.

Okay…party over principal, party over country, as long as the agenda is met…amiright?

Of course I am.

2 Likes

All you could read was two words of that statement? Good on ya I guess. :confused:

No there isn’t.

Press secretaries actually go out of their way to avoid saying absolute whoppers like this one was.

In many respects their job is much harder than a typical politician’s. Yes they have to spin, but they also have to avoid outright lies much more than the typical politician because there at least has to be some credibility from that office.

There’s a reason press secretaries in the past weren’t scorned as much as Spicer and Huckabee have been.

I believe most of us define a politician as someone who is elected for simplifications sake.

Just an observation.

You being FBI field agent told me that Comey had ruin FBI reputation.

Now why would I drag you into this by ratting you out?

Go back and read what I said again.