SARAH FIRES BACK: Sanders Says She Wouldn’t Use ‘Nancy Pelosi as a Legal Source for Anything’

Originally published at: SARAH FIRES BACK: Sanders Says She Wouldn’t Use ‘Nancy Pelosi as a Legal Source for Anything’ | Sean Hannity

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders called-out the House Minority Leader during Tuesday’s fiery briefing; saying she wouldn’t use “Nancy Pelosi as a legal source for anything.”

Sanders was addressing reporters when she was asked to comment on recent efforts to find alternative methods of funding the President’s border wall: including the use of monies already allocated to various executive agencies.

.@PressSec: "I would never use Nancy Pelosi as my source for legal authority on probably anything" 😂 pic.twitter.com/AE3xGucI3X

— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) December 18, 2018

“Do you think that you have the legal authority? Nancy Pelosi said today that that’s not how it works,” said one reporter.

“I would never use Nancy Pelosi as my source for legal authority on probably anything. I would use attorneys that work here at the White House and agencies where that’s their entire job to determine if something’s legal,” fired-back Sanders.

The WH still can’t take funding from other agencies to fund a border wall, WH can only spend money how Congress tell them too.

Sarah “The Liar” Sanders should probably be looking for her own legal source.

With the way people around Fat Donald frequently get indicted she will probably need legal counsel soon.

:laughing:

1 Like