Sandy Ocasio-Cortez Supports Boycott of Newspaper!

There was no insult. I assumed from your original post that you wanted to have a good faith discussion, but I feel that’s not true given your deliberate misapplication of the First Amendment

I don’t give two flying ■■■■■ what NBC says. Being critical of a new source does not violate the First Amendment. You’ve already laid out that neither her actions nor words constitute a First Amendment violation.

pretty soon someone will be pointing out how much i am posting…

does my heart good to hear you say that

too bad only for dingbat democrat rolling stone cover girliies

Who is Sandy Ocasio-Cortez?

1 Like

This too, I will defend.

Whataboutism.

What does calling those jackals “enemies of the people” have to do with the 1st Amendment?

1 Like

Neither do Trump’s.

1 Like

Nope. It’s “consistencyism.”

Good question.

As I said before:

Nope. It’s whataboutism. This thread isn’t about Trump.

I believe that can be debated.

Did you read the first line of the OP?

May I offer you some aloe?

No, it can’t. Nobody passed a law abridging the freedom of the press. In both cases, an opinion was expressed.

Awe another AOC Derangement thread

He could have been talking about me.

Sure. That’s what libs do. If they don’t agree with you, they try to shout you done or you shut you down. They tried it with Jeanine Pirro. Tucker and Laura Ingraham. Remember that little Hogg trying to take down Laura? I think he actually helped her ratings. Each attempt an epic fail. Maybe AOC should stop the endless complaining and actually do something? Just sayin.

1 Like

She went by Sandy in high school.

1 Like

If that’s true, that’s not the name she goes by now. So this thread is a nothing burder.